Many herbal remedies are even more effective than medicines, plus they are cheaper and most of the time you have them in the kitchen.
1) If you Lose Your Hair
- Put 100 g of fresh basil in a liter of cold water.
- Keep the pot on fire until it boils, then reduce the flame to a minimum and allow it to boil for another 20 minutes.
- Filters and further add in the tea thus obtained 45 g of dried basil.
- Massage the skin of the head, two to three times a week, with this preparation, then immediately apply the shampoo and wash the hair.
2) If you have warts
- Soak orange peel in white vinegar for six hours.
- Then apply it on the wart – you’ll see how quickly it disappears!
3) If you snore
- During the day, put a drop of carrot juice in each nostril. In the evening, add a drop of lemon juice. Use this remedy daily, until the problem is resolved.
- Chop a clove of garlic, place it in a container and pour over it 15 ml of cider vinegar and 500 ml of boiled water. Inhale for 5 minutes.
4) If you have dandruff
- Massage the skin of the head with a handful of sea salt.
- Then wash your head as usual.
- Repeat two to three times a week, until dandruff disappears.
- Boil spinach leaves, drain the water well, allow the leaves to cool, then apply on the head the poultice thus obtained.
- Allow it to act for ten minutes, then rub your hair as if you were shampooing it.
- In the end, rinse well.
Use this treatment for several days in a row, until you get rid of dandruff.
5) To remove the smell of sweating
- Mix, in equal parts, water and white vinegar or apple cider vinegar (you can find it at the naturist stores).
- Leave the vessel in the open air for 20-30 minutes to evaporate the smell of vinegar.
- Then pour the liquid into a tightly closed vial.
- Gently wrap a piece of cotton wool with this solution and tamp the sweating area (armpits, the skin between your toes, etc.).
6) Plants that help you to sleep
Sleep disorders have been around since the world. Therefore, to make them disappear, you can rely on remedies known as natural sleeping pills.
- Valerian for deep sleep.
Besides the advantage of helping you fall asleep faster, thanks to the valerian you won’t wake up often at night. The explanation is that this plant calms the nervous and cardiac systems, regulating heart palpitations.
- You need a teaspoon of minced valerian root from which you prepare a tea.
- You drink two cups a day, one 30 minutes before bedtime.
- Linden flowers and poppy, a guaranteed mixture.
The linden flowers associated with the petals of the field poppy have a slightly sedative effect. In a few minutes, you will prepare your sleeping pill alone, with a teaspoon of mixture to a cup of boiling water.
- Lavender oil.
Just the thought of a hot bath causes you to close your eyelids.
You double the effect by adding ten drops of essential oil of lavender.
In addition to the beautiful and relaxing scent, it is also a good tonic for the nervous system.
After a busy day, it will surely restore the calm you need to fall asleep, especially if you also use it to massage your body.
7) What food helps you sleep?
- The figs restore your calm.
Due to their magnesium content, an anti-stress mineral, figs have the advantage of absorbing calcium and potassium.
In turn, these two minerals normalize heart rate and fight insomnia. That is why they are the perfect cure whether you are overactive or just a little agitated.
- Bananas, natural sleeping pills.
Magnesium and potassium, which the researchers found in bananas, relax the muscles, helping you to fall asleep more easily. Moreover, it also regulates blood pressure, thus reducing the risk of hypertension or heart attack.
8) For invigorating the liver
First, let’s give up meals after 7 pm (I’m doing this for the past 7 years).
Also recommended are the dandelion teas, nettles, peppermint.
But do not forget: once you stop eating at night, the liver can use its energy for its function no longer “being robbed” by digestion, and the body has the power to recover.
9) For nervousness
If you want to use a natural remedy to calm your nervous states, you can choose between chamomile and valerian.
They have the role of calming muscle spasms and are the best sedatives.
In order to remove the stressed states, the specialists in natural medicine recommend chamomile tea in the evening, before bedtime, with a little fresh lemon.
– Inhalations with chamomile tea will adjust your breathing, your heart rate will be normalized and so you can rest until morning.
– Used in the form of essential oils, in the bath, the chamomile quickly makes its effect. In the ordinary bath, with water at a tolerable temperature, add a few drops of essential oil. The pleasant smell and sedative effect of the chamomile will relax you instantly and all your problems will disappear for a few minutes until you fall asleep.
– As a treatment for the elimination of nervous conditions, valerian can be used both as an infusion and as a powder or tincture. It has the same action as the camomile, the difference being that the valerian is more concentrated and can only be used by adults.
– The doses in the natural treatments with valerian are low because the volatile oil of the plant is very concentrated and improper use can have undesirable effects on the body.
– As an infusion, valerian is effective if used once a day, and if you use the tincture, one tablespoon in the morning is sufficient for a long-lasting effect.
10) 3 Plants that cure the stomach
1. Coriander, against bloating
Bloating or swollen abdomen is the sensation of enlargement of the abdomen as a result of gas accumulation in the intestines.
Make an infusion of a teaspoon of crushed fruits in 250 ml of boiling water, infuse for 15 minutes, drink fractionally, during a day, between meals.
2. Ginger extinguishes stomach acid
Ginger root tea is indicated. Add a teaspoon of freshly bred ginger root to a bowl of hot water.
The root is left in the cup for 10 minutes, and then the obtained tea is drunk. This plant relaxes the muscles that support the wall of the esophagus so that the stomach acid is not pushed into the esophagus.
3. The thyme gets rid of cramps
When stomach cramps appear, take a teaspoon of thyme, soak it in 1 tablespoon of cold water for 5 minutes. This macerate is introduced into 250 ml of boiling water, infused for 15 minutes, strained and consumed 2 cups a day.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.