Keto fat bombs are one of my favorite things to make and these low carb, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, keto white chocolate pumpkin-flavored fat bombs are no exception.
The best flavors in one candy! White chocolate, pumpkin puree, almonds, and spices in one bite! This is how I could describe these white chocolate and pumpkin fat bombs.
What more could you want from a simple candy full of autumn flavors?!
Course: Dessert, Snack
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Calories: 3 kcal/ serving
• 250 g of pumpkin puree (I had fresh pulp, I baked yesterday some spiced pumpkin in the oven)
• 100 g of coconut milk
• 200 g of vegan white chocolate
• ½ tbsp cinnamon
• 1 pinch of nutmeg
• 3 cloves (optional)
• 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
• 6-8 drops of sweetener (I used stevia)
Crushed almonds and cinnamon
1. Put the baked pumpkin pulp in a blender and mix well until it becomes a puree.
2. Crush the almonds
3. Melt half the amount of the white chocolate, and the coconut oil separately, in a water bath /on the stove.
4. Let them cool for 1-minute.
5. Transfer the melted chocolate and the coconut oil, to a large bowl, add the pumpkin puree, and mix well.
6. Then add the spices, vanilla extract, the sweetener, and a pinch of salt to the mix.
7. Transfer the mixture to the blender and mix until it becomes pasty.
8. Refrigerate until it hardens enough to form balls. That would mean about 2 hours.
9. Form the balls (about 1 teaspoon for each ball). Place them on a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until firm enough.
10. Melt the rest of the white chocolate, also in a bain-marie, in a small bowl. Pass each ball through the white chocolate and place them on the baking sheet.
11. Garnish with the crushed almonds and cinnamon, but before the chocolate hardens. Refrigerate overnight.
Not only are these flavored pumpkin and white chocolate fat bombs keto-friendly, dairy-free, and low carb, they also are suitable for those who follow a vegan and gluten-free lifestyle.
These delicious flavored pumpkin and white chocolate fat bombs are the perfect snacks, or dessert when your craving something sweet and satisfying at the same time.
They are loaded with healthy fats to keep hunger and those pesky sugar cravings away.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Autumn delight: apples cooked with nuts, raisins, and almonds
- Delicious and Aromatic Crumble with Peaches, Plums, Blackberries, Almonds, and Cardamom – Sugar-Free Recipe
- Scented Autumn Recipe: Baked Pumpkin with Honey, Walnuts, Orange, and Spices
- A delicious season recipe: pumpkin soup with nut, and sour cream