The cold autumn days can become milder if you indulge in warm, fragrant, and delicious recipes.
In autumn we can enjoy many fresh fruits: apples, pears, grapes, plums, quinces. From all this, you can prepare the best desserts for this season.
Baked apples and pears are a classic autumn dessert that can be made with just about any kind of fruit you have on hand. This recipe uses apples or pears as the base, but feel free to use any type of fruit you want.
This dessert is perfect for a cozy afternoon at home or an evening with friends. The flavors are sweet and rich but not overbearing thanks to the addition of nuts and raisins which add a subtle nuttiness to each bite.
The spices give it just the right amount of flavor without being overwhelming. It’s also very easy to modify this recipe based on what kind of apples or pears you have available.
The ingredients used in this recipe are easy to find at most grocery stores. This makes it an ideal recipe for people who want to start cooking at home but don’t know where to begin.
Along with pumpkin pie, baked apples and pears with nuts, raisins, cranberries, blueberries, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg, are an iconic autumn dessert.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
• 5 apples
• 3 pears
• 1 tbsp of lemon juice
• 150 g of nuts
• 1 tbsp of raisins
• 1 tbsp of blueberries
• 1 tbsp of cranberries
• A pinch of Nutmeg
• 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
• 1 tbsp of butter
Instructions for This Fragrant Dessert Baked Apples and Pears with Nuts, Raisins, Cranberries, Blueberries, and Honey:
1) Heat the oven to 180 ° C.
2) Crush the nuts, place them in a bowl, and add the raisins, blueberries, cranberries, cinnamon to taste, add the vanilla essence, then mix all the ingredients well.
3) Wash the apples and pears well, then using a knife, dig the apple’s, and pear’s core, and sprinkle them inside with fresh lemon juice, grease them with butter, put a little also inside.
4) Put apples and pears in a tray lined with baking paper, cover with an aluminum foil, and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
5) After 20 minutes, remove the foil, and then fill them with the above mixture and put it back in the oven for another 20 minutes until it is well browned.
With this recipe, your fruits will be flavored and with a crunchy filling, with few ingredients.
I love baked apples and pears! They are perfect for fall. This recipe is one of my favorites because of the combination of flavors. The fruits are filled with nuts, raisins, cranberries, blueberries, and honey. It’s a wonderful combination that tastes delicious!
This recipe would be perfect for a holiday dessert or even as an afternoon snack when you are craving something sweet!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Plum dumplings – Grandma’s Delicious Autumn Recipe
- Homemade Low Carbs, Keto, Vegan, Sugar-Free, Fresh Sour Cherry Jam