From time to time, regardless of the style of eating we have, it is good to give our body a break and a greater source of vitamins and minerals. And how can this be done better if not with an increased intake of fruits and vegetables?
And because we are not used (unfortunately) to eat large amounts of raw fruits and vegetables, it is best to eat them in the form of juices and smoothies.
Thus, it will be easier for us to ingest a larger amount, and digestion, in turn, will be faster.
Today, I propose a strange combination, but healthy:, arugula, kiwi, and avocado green smoothie which will energize and detoxify your body.
Before presenting the recipe, let’s see some information about 3 of the main ingredients of this delicious and healthy smoothie, namely: avocado, arugula, and kiwi, and all the sources of nutrients it offers.
Avocado is the wonder fruit that should not be missing from your diet. It can be eaten raw, in salads or individually, seasoned with various herbs and spices or can become ingredient for desserts, in various recipes for cakes or protein shakes.
This fruit is also used to obtain cooking oil, cosmetics and natural soaps, it is rich in protein, healthy fats (monounsaturated), potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and vitamins A, C, E, K, B1 , B2, B3, B6.
• It’s rich in protein, healthy fats, minerals and vitamins and low in carbohydrates and therefore are recommended for a balanced diet
• They have antioxidant properties
• It protects the liver cell
• They have a high potassium content (higher than in the case of bananas)
• Due to its lutein content, it can help improve vision
• Soluble and insoluble fiber contained in avocado fruit helps the digestive system.
Unlock The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Lose Weight For Good – The Custom Keto Meal Plan
Arugula is a food rich in nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, and low in sugar, calories, carbohydrates and fats.
The composition of arugula contains minerals – calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium and a number of vitamins – B9 (folic acid), A, C and K. Due to the nutrients it contains, arugula has an antioxidant role, preventing damage or destruction of body cells .
The nutrients in the composition of arugula play essential roles in the body, preventing a number of diseases that can affect vision, heart or bones. It is eaten raw, for salads, but also as a medicinal plant.
• Arugula is considered a superfood that fights cancer
• Arugula is rich in chlorophyll
• Arugulaa ensures good hydration
• Arugula contributes to bone health
• Arugula reduces inflammation in the body
• Arugula cleanses and detoxifies the body
• Arugula protects the brain against cognitive decline
• Arugula helps to lose weight
• Arugula has an aphrodisiac effect
• Arugula protects eyesight
Despite its “hairy” appearance that is not very appetizing, kiwi fruit has countless benefits for your health.
Compared to other fruits, a kiwi fruit contains the highest concentration of Vitamin C. A single kiwi fruit can provide up to 95% of the body’s daily requirement of vitamin C.
Kiwi fruit is rich in vitamins, flavonoids and minerals, and the antioxidants it contains fight against the process of cellular oxidation produced by cigarette smoke, pollution or slow metabolism.
What does a kiwi fruit contain?
Vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, flavonoids, potassium (as much as a banana), vitamin E, beta-carotene, fiber; Magnesium; Copper; Phosphorus.
• May help treat asthma
• Slows down the aging process and fights stress and depression.
• Decreases blood pressure.
• Contributes to blood flow and helps prevent heart attacks.
• Kiwi, protects you from colds and flu
• Kiwi contains enzymes and fibers that stimulate the absorption of nutrients and cleanse the intestines of toxins.
• Kiwi is very suitable in diets.
• Improves digestion.
• Kiwi contains vitamin C which helps the immune system fight infections.
• Reduces the risk of colon cancer.
• Protects the cardiovascular system, due to the content of carbohydrates, potassium and vitamin C.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Ingredients for This Super Delicious Avocado, Arugula, Kiwi Green Smoothie:
• 3 hands of arugula leaves
• 3 lettuce leaves
• 2 Kiwis
• ½ avocado
• ½ teaspoon of fresh, grated ginger root
• 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
• 1 tablespoon lime juice
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• 1 cup of water.
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
Instructions for This Super Delicious Avocado, Arugula, Kiwi Green Smoothie:
1. Peel the kiwi and slice it.
2. Wash the arugula and lettuce leaves.
3. The arugula and lettuce leaves are mixed with the liquid. Only then add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Mix at high speed until smooth. Mixing time depends on the power of your blender (use a quality one like THIS ONE).
5. A fine and creamy mixture came out. Put in a tall glass and garnish with chia seeds, a few strands of freshly grated ginger, and a slice of kiwi. You can also use berries, a mint leaf, or a slice of lime.
Good to know:
• Do not add sugar. The recipes contain fruit, which is sweet.
• Keep in mind that you have included fruit in your drink and adjust your diet for the rest of the day so that you do not overdo it.
• Slowly chew each mouthful of smoothie before swallowing.
To take full advantage of the nutritional and healing properties of smoothies, consume them immediately after preparation, within 15 minutes.
It is important to have the right ingredients, but without a suitable blender, the whole preparation process can be easily compromised.
A smoothie can be easily prepared with a blender or a food processor. These appliances are easy to use and ideal for preparing smoothies.
Also, you can use them for cream soups, milkshakes, grinding food, preparing garnishes or baby purees.
Green smoothies are a great way to get your daily intake of greens. They’re also very easy to make and can be prepared in just minutes.
This detoxifying green smoothie recipe is perfect for anyone who wants to start their morning off on the right foot by starting with something healthy. This drink has all of the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber, and other nutrients that your body needs to stay healthy throughout the day.
This detoxifying beverage is made with a variety of nutrient-dense ingredients that will leave you feeling energized and refreshed, it will also help your digestion and immunity.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Top 5 detox smoothie recipes for rapid weight loss
- 2 delicious and healthy smoothies for detoxifying the kidneys
- 3 green smoothie ideas for detoxifying and energizing
- The Perfect Energizing and Detoxifying Green Smoothie Recipe: Broccoli, Spinach, Kiwi, Apple Cider Vinegar
- Super Green Cleanse Chlorella, Spinach, Parsley, and Dill Smoothie
- Best Detoxifying Cucumber, Dill, Basil, and Mint Green Smoothie