Do you know someone who doesn’t like cheesecakes? Me neither. They seem to me to be some of the most versatile desserts. They can be sweet or salty, baked or no-baked, round, square, or in a glass, more, or less fragrant. It all depends on your preferences, but also on how much skill you have in the kitchen.
When it comes to skill, I know that for many beginners in the kitchen, baked desserts can be a real challenge and they don’t feel too confident to take the bull by the horns, as they say.
So, a no-bake cheesecake seems to be the ideal solution for them, but also for those who do not get along well with time but want to prepare delicious sweets at home.
Regardless of your experience in the kitchen, from a taste point of view, I guarantee that this recipe will be to your liking (or that of the vast majority).
The baked pumpkin gives it autumn flavor, the spices send us thinking of winter (to gingerbread), the textures blend perfectly, and the sweetness is fixed as much as necessary (from my point of view).
Learn more about the countless benefits of the star ingredient of this fabulous cheesecake in this article: The pumpkin: a miracle for our health!
PREP TIME:15 minutes
COOK TIME:30 minutes
FREEZE TIME: 12 hours
TOTAL TIME: 12 hours:45 minutes
Ingredients for This Mirror Glaze No-Bake Sugar-Free Vegan Baked Pumpkin, Vegan Caramel, and Walnuts Cheesecake
• 1 ⅔ cups raw almonds (soaked overnight) + 2 tbsp pecans
• ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted & cooled)
• 13 pitted dates. (⅔ cup)
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
• 2 ½ cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
• 2 cups full-fat coconut cream (See here how you can make homemade vegan, sugar-free coconut milk recipe)
• 100 g melted and cooled coconut oil
• 350 g homemade fresh pumpkin puree (or canned)
• 200 g vegan caramel (See here my homemade vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free, paleo caramel 2 recipes)
• 7 pitted dates
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ½ tsp cinnamon (for the baked pumpkin puree)
• ¼ tsp nutmeg (for the baked pumpkin puree)
• 4 grounded cloves (for the baked pumpkin puree)
• ¼ tsp powder ginger (for the baked pumpkin puree)
• The zest from ½ orange
• 50 g chopped almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts.
Ingredients for vegan chocolate mirror glaze:
• 400 g unsweetened vegan chocolate
• 200 ml coconut cream
• 150 g vegan condensed milk (Find here my homemade vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free condensed milk recipe)
• 5 g Agar Agar powder
• Black food coloring
• Bio orange food coloring
• 4 tbsp of caramel.
NOTE: I suggest baking the pumpkin puree, vegan caramel, and vegan condensed milk (if you choose to make them at home as I did) the night before preparing the cheesecake because it takes some time, especially baking the pumpkin.
Instructions for this cheesecake
Make the Crust:
1. Line a 26 cm springform pan with parchment paper acetate foil, or grease it with coconut oil,
2. Add the ingredients for the crust to a blender and mix them until they are well-combined and form a sticky dough.
3. Transfer the crust mixture to the parchment-lined pan and press it into an even layer. Put the pan in the freezer while you prepare the pumpkin filling.
Make the Pumpkin, Caramel, Walnuts Cheesecake Filling:
4. Chop 50 g of almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, then roast them for 3-5 minutes in the oven.
5. Soak the cashews overnight. Drain the cashews and add them into the blender/ robot along with the dates, coconut oil (melted & cooled), lemon juice, vanilla extract, orange zest. Blend until super smooth and creamy.
6. Mix the coconut cream with the mixer until peaks form.
7. In the whipped coconut cream, incorporate with a spatula the paste of cashews pecans. Once the mixture it’s smooth, taste it, and adjust the sweetness if desired.
8. Divide the filling evenly into 2 bowls, in one, pour the spiced pumpkin puree and mix with a spatula until well incorporated. In the second bowl, pour the vegan caramel and the mix of roasted nuts and gently incorporate with a spatula.
9. Now, pour over the crust, half of the filling with the pumpkin puree, level with a spatula, and tap the pan hard against the counter a few times to release any air bubbles. cover with cling film and put in the freezer for 1 hour.
10. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and pour the other half of the caramel and crunchy nuts cream, level with a spatula, then put in the freezer for 6 hours or better overnight.
Make the colored chocolate mirror glaze:
11. Chop the chocolate and set it aside.
12. In 50 ml of water put the agar agar powder and let it hydrate for 5-minutes.
13. Put in a pot the coconut cream, the bloomed Agar Agar, and the condensed milk, stir continuously and boil for 2 minutes.
14. Take off the heat and pour over the chopped chocolate and stir until combined.
15. Pass the obtained composition through a sieve so that no impurities remain, thus obtaining a fine cream.
16. Divide the glaze into 3 parts as follows: 40% in the 1st bowl in which you add the black food coloring, in the 2nd bowl – 40% in which you add the orange food coloring, and in the 3rd bowl – add 2 tbsp of caramel, mix the composition of each bowl until completely incorporated.
17. Pour the chocolate into a larger container/bowl as follows: first the black glaze, then the orange glaze, and finally the caramel glaze.
18. Cover the glaze with a cling film to avoid creating condensation. Let it cool to 32-35 degrees after which we can pour it over the cheesecake. If you do not have a thermometer, you can take it with a spoon from the composition, and when it no longer flows like water, but as heavy cream, it is a sign that it has already reached the optimum temperature.
19. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer, release it from the springform, place it on a container/bowl narrower than the cake and start pouring the glaze in a circular motion from the center to the edges,
20. Allow the excess to drain and refrigerate for another hour.
Pumpkin Vegan Caramel cheesecake decoration and serving:
Remove the mirror glaze pumpkin caramel cheesecake from the fridge, place it on a cake stand and garnish with powdered cinnamon, small pumpkin cubes, whole hazelnuts and pecans, crispy walnut kernel, almonds, cashews, and coconut flakes, then cut a slice, and enjoy it, the problem is that I don’t know if you will be able to stop at just one :))).
Although, no matter how good it is, and believe me: It is!!! I would still suggest you stop at just one slice 😊)) because it contains a lot of nuts, so a lot of fats (even if healthy), it can be hypercaloric, and you can put it on your belly, and we don’t want that, right? so, moderation!
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
No-bake desserts are not intended exclusively for hot summer days. In just a few steps you have the perfect autumn dessert, the most delicious and aromatic vegan, no-bake cheesecake, with pumpkin as the star ingredient.
This fabulous mirror glaze, no-bake, vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free, baked pumpkin, caramel, and walnuts cheesecake is a cake with an autumn scent, fine, creamy, and pleasant aromas of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and orange.
It is easy to prepare, with simple ingredients, such as pumpkin, nuts, dates, spices, and caramel. The pumpkin gives it an incredible color, and the specific aroma is quite discreet, so you don’t have to worry about it.
Healthy, tasty, ideal for festive autumn meals, it is a delight for children.
Sounds like the perfect dessert for this period, right?
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Autumn Flavors in A Glass: Creamy and Antioxidant Smoothie with Baked Pumpkin, Blueberries, and Spices
- Delicious and Healthy Autumn Recipe: Pasta with Mushrooms and Pumpkin
- Scented Autumn Recipe: Baked Pumpkin with Honey, Walnuts, Orange, and Spices
- Delicious and Healthy Autumn Salad with Arugula, Baked Pumpkin, Cranberries, and Caramelized Nuts
- A delicious season recipe: pumpkin soup with nut, and sour cream
- Flavored Pumpkin Tart, with Cashews, Almonds, Agave Syrup, Nutmeg, and Cardamom – Vegan Recipe