It’s the time of year for parties, many of which involve a few hours of driving on the way over and the same amount of time getting home again. If you’ve ever considered packing a little something extra in your bag when you head out to get to that holiday party,
I’ve got just what you need: a simple, six-ingredient recipe for dark chocolate biscuits with cream cheese and cranberry truffles. They are packed full of flavor and will keep you satisfied through your drive and beyond.
These truffles are decadent and beautiful. They have a rich mouth-feel with a delicate balance of flavors and textures that make them a truly special treat.
The chocolate is dark, but not bitter. The cranberries give it a tang. The cream cheese gives it smoothness. The biscuits are rich and buttery, with an amazing texture (just like shortbread). This recipe has only 6 ingredients and is also sugar-free.
The best part about this recipe is how easy it is to tweak it to your personal preference. With a few subtle changes here and there, you can tailor it to fit your tastes perfectly.
Chocolate truffles are the recipe for the finest chocolates. A special chocolate, a sweet treat, is often given as a gift to a loved one, but how many of us know how easy this dessert can be made right at home?
Extraordinarily simple and with just a few ingredients, you will surely pleasantly surprise your loved ones with this fine and delicious dark chocolate, biscuits, cream cheese, and cranberry truffles.
I’m not telling you how good the result is… I’ll let you find out for yourself 😉
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
• 100 g cream cheese (at room temperature)
• 130 g crushed digestive biscuits/ Oreo biscuits (without the cream)
• 100 g melted dark chocolate (85%)
• 1 tbsp cranberries
• 1 tsp instant coffee
• 1 tsp rum essence
Toppings of your choice:
• 100 g unsweetened white chocolate (melted)
• 100 g dark chocolate (melted)
• Spoonful of cocoa powder
• Spoonful of grated dark chocolate (85%)
• Spoonful of grated white chocolate
• Spoonful of ground walnuts/ hazelnuts
• Spoonful of Oreo biscuits crumbs
• Spoonful of coconut flakes
• Bio white food coloring.
1. Mix with the help of a spatula the cream cheese, melted dark chocolate, coffee, rum essence, and crushed biscuits, then refrigerate until hardened.
2. After they harden, take 1 tablespoon of the composition, make a hole with your finger in the middle of the composition and insert 2 cranberries, fold them, and start shaping them into balls. The procedure must be done quickly because they melt in the hand.
4. Dip some of them in white and dark chocolate (melted and tempered), and some roll in the chosen topping.
5. On top of the truffles dipped in dark chocolate drizzle white chocolate, and above those dipped in white chocolate, drizzle dark chocolate, with a piping bag, or if you don’t have one, make a baking paper cone.
This recipe is so easy and quick to make, that you will have enough time to do other things while you wait for them to cool down.
It only has 6 ingredients, but the taste is amazing! The biscuits are crunchy and crispy with a nice crumbly texture. The cream cheese filling is smooth and creamy and complements the dark chocolate perfectly.
The cranberry filling adds a nice fruity flavor which balances out the sweetness of the biscuits.
These truffles are perfect for entertaining guests or just for snacking on whenever you feel like it!
This dark chocolate, biscuits, cream cheese truffles are sensational. So simple and so good that the kids will make these sweets on their own :d – don’t think they’ll wait for you to make time for their dessert, they’re made in just a snap!
If you want a larger quantity, it’s very simple: double or triple the quantities.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my truffles recipe?
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Best Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto, Flavored Pumpkin and White Chocolate Fat Bombs
- 5-Ingredients Homemade Raffaello Truffles – Keto, Raw Vegan, Sugar-Free Recipe
- Flavored Chocolate, Orange, Crunchy Roasted Walnut, Cinnamon, Keto Fat Bombs
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe