Materials Return / Exchange Policy
Individuals who purchase materials/products are subject to the following policies:
- Materials/products returned within 30 days of purchase are eligible for a return. Exchanges of materials/products are not permitted. Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd does not offer partial refunds.
- If materials are returned in good condition within 30 days, no restocking fee will apply.
- Good condition is defined as being undamaged, unused and able to be re-sold without issue. The determination of any returned items’ condition will be ultimately determined by Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd.
- If the item(s) are not returned in good condition, a <insert percentage %) restocking fee will apply, which is applied to the total full cost of the program or materials (excluding sales tax and shipping costs), regardless if paid in full or through a full or partial payment plan.
- To return your product for a refund, please obtain a return authorization code from Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd by emailing email@example.com
- Shipping charges related to returns and refunds are non-refundable. Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd is not responsible for shipping charges related to returns or refunds. The costs associated with shipping a product back to Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd from refusing a delivery shall be deducted from any refund.
Bulk Orders / Bookstores
Bulk orders are considered to be orders of 5 items or more. Bookstores are businesses that purchase materials for resale.
Bulk orders/bookstores are subject to the following policies:
- Printed materials/products returned within 60 days of purchase are eligible for a return or exchange.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items.
- To return your purchase for a refund or to exchange a product, please obtain a return/exchange authorization code by emailing your request and the original invoice number to firstname.lastname@example.org The authorization code must be included on your return; Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd will not accept returns unless an authorization code is included.
- Shipping charges related to returns, refunds, and exchanges are non-refundable.
Online Courseware/eBook Return Policy
All online courseware sold by Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd is non-refundable.
Electronic version(s) of Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd textbooks (eBooks) are non-refundable unless included as part of the return of a complete Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd study program (see Materials Return/Exchange Policy above).
Exam Voucher Return Policy
Candidates who purchase certification study programs that include an exam voucher are subject to the following policies:
- Exam vouchers that have been redeemed are non-refundable.
- Exam vouchers are non-transferable.
- Exam vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- Extensions are not given on exam vouchers.
Individually sold exam vouchers are non-refundable.
Tutoring Voucher Return Policy
Candidates who purchase certification study programs that include personalized tutoring voucher(s) are subject to the following policies:
- Personalized tutoring vouchers that have been redeemed are non-refundable.
- Personalized tutoring vouchers are non-transferable.
- Personalized tutoring vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months from the original date of purchase.
- Extensions are not given on personalized tutoring vouchers.
Live Education Policy
- Candidates who purchase and schedule a Live Class are eligible for a refund until the earlier 24 hours prior to the start date or 30 days after purchase.
- Candidates who purchase and schedule a Tutoring Session with Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd are subject to the following policies:
- Tutor sessions are non-refundable
- Tutor sessions are non-transferable
- Once scheduled, tutor sessions cannot be canceled
In the unlikely event that a product arrives to you damaged, please contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com. Any inquiry related to lost or damaged goods must be initiated within 30 days of purchase.
All of our products are shipped to our customers directly from the Birdy’s Health Dose Ltd Headquarters in<insert city/state>. All returned or exchanged materials/products must have a return/exchange authorization code and should be addressed to <insert address>
Do you have additional questions about our return policy? Please send us an email