Welcome to our 4-minute Tabata training. If you want to be in shape, lose weight, burn fat, or increase your torso strength, you have plenty of options. But if you want to get involved in something intense and that will give you results, not only fast but also impressive, Tabata training is exactly what you are looking for.
With the right nutrition approach and exercises, you’ll burn fat like never before. And that’s what we’re talking about, a Tabata session that you can do at home with very little equipment.
Burn Fat Fast: 4-Minute Tabata Workout- Episode 5, a new episode from the best 4-minute fat-burning workouts for beginners series, provides you with a beginner Tabata workout that is fun to do and effective at burning as much fat as possible.
The workout is simple and can be done in any place where you have enough space to make a few moves. Don’t worry about the place; It’s all about getting it done!
Today, in episode 5 of the Tabata training series, I’m going to bring you to a 4 minute-routine comprise of 4 exercises repeated twice. Each exercise will be performed for 20 seconds, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Today’s exercises are:
1) Leg Jump: Side to Side
2) Plank with Dumbbell Row
3) Butt Kicks
4) Dumbbell Russian Twists
Let’s begin our workout folks!
1. Leg Jump: Side to Side
Side to side leg jump as an exercise is beneficial in many ways. This exercise helps in making your body flexible and also improves the blood circulation in your legs. It also works on your leg muscles, which helps you to have strong legs.
Moreover, it helps in building up your muscles and makes them stronger.
The side-to-side leg jump is an exercise that targets the gluteus muscles, which are located on the buttocks. The gluteus muscles help to stabilize your pelvis and lower back.
Strengthening these muscles can help prevent injuries by improving your stability. The side-to-side leg jump also strengthens your hamstrings and quadriceps, which are important for running, jumping, and walking.
When performing this exercise, make sure to keep your core engaged throughout the entire movement. Do not allow your hips to rotate or sag as you jump from side to side.
How to do
• Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
• Bend your knees and jump to the side landing with soft knees and on both feet at the same time.
• Alternate sides as quickly as possible while still maintaining good form.
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss
2. Renegade Plank Row
The renegade row (also known as a plank row) is almost a variation of the dumbbell row. It’s designed to target the upper back and, like a plank, designed to target the core. The beauty of the exercise is that in addition to targeting both groups of muscles that are hit during the plank and the dumbbell row, it also develops anti-rotational core strength, which can help with balance and coordination.
How to do it
• Start in a high plank position, holding a set of 10-pound weights in your hands. Your hips should be lifted and your body in one straight line.
• Row your right arm up, keeping it close to your body. Your elbow should go past your back as you row towards your chest.
• Bring your right arm back to the starting position and repeat with your left arm.
• Make sure you don’t rotate your body or shrug your shoulders as you row and do your best to keep your hips stable
3. Butt Kick
A Butt Kick is a cardiovascular move often used as a warm-up since it slowly increases your heart rate. This cardio move strengthens the hamstrings, which is what helps increase acceleration and speed. Not only does it work the hamstrings, but it’s also a great way to work the glutes and stretch your quads to prepare for movement.
How to do
• Stand up straight with your legs slightly wider than your hips.
• Bring one heel off the floor toward your glutes. At the same time, match this movement with the opposite-side hand coming up towards your shoulder like you’re running.
• Repeat this movement on the other side, again with the opposite arm coming up towards your shoulder.
• Continue the exercise at your desired speed — move slowly to strengthen or quickly to boost cardio
The Only Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas
4. Dumbbell Russian Twists
Dumbbell Russian Twists are a great exercise to add to your routine if you’re looking to increase your strength and flexibility. They can be performed anywhere, and they require very little equipment.
Dumbbell Russian Twists are a variation on the classic Russian Twist exercise. They work the same muscles and achieve the same benefits as regular Russian Twists, but they also add in rotation of your spine, which helps strengthen your midsection to support healthy back muscles.
How to do
• Sit on the floor with knees bent in the sit-up position. Lean back at a 45-degree angle. Keep your heels in contact with the floor.
• Brace your core and squeeze your glutes. Rotate the dumbbell over your body from side to side, keeping it just off the floor.
• Keep your chin tucked in, head moving in line with the shoulders. Rotate at the waist and keep your shoulders square and straight.
• Avoid rounding your spine. Keep your chest up and open.
Don’t skip the warm-up, and don’t skip the cool-down, both are important and help you avoid injury and can even help improve your performance.
The Tabata protocol is a very effective workout method to lose weight fast. It’s also very easy to follow and you will be able to get the best results in 4 minutes a day.
At the end of this Tabata workout, you should be sweating, huffing, and puffing. You should feel tired and sore the next day. The more those feelings are present the more fat you will have burned.
Remember that all the fat does not come off overnight so be patient and work hard to reach your goals!
Tabata workouts are intense. You’ll feel them in your muscles the next day. So get ready to sweat! I hope you enjoy the 4-minute Tabata workout as much as I do
Have fun with it and don’t forget to stay hydrated!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- 15 minutes belly fat burn h.i.i.t home workout for beginners
- Burn Fat Fast: 4-Minute Tabata Workout for Strength & Balance – Part 2
- Burn Fat Fast: 4-Minute Tabata Workout (Thighs and Core) – Episode 3
- Jumping rope: 8 amazing benefits for health + 4 exercises that torch fat
- The ultimate full-body fat-burning cardio workout – 3 circuits
- 30 minutes full-body Kettlebell killer cardio home workout
- 10 Tabata Home Workouts for Fast Fat Loss and Muscles Strengthening