Are you looking for the most effective way to burn fat fast? In this article, I will present to you the most effective weight-loss method, a 4-minute Tabata workout that will torch your fat.
Tabata is such a good training method because it is extremely effective and consumes extremely little time. If you are in a hurry and want to finish the workout quickly, or you want something quick to do at the end of the classic workout, Tabata is ideal.
The Tabata method is easy to understand and apply but it is NOT at all easy to do. In short, Tabata is a brutal method of training. Most fail to complete the 4 minutes, and those who do (the beginners, of course), have tears in their eyes at the end and swear they will never do it again))).
In this episode, I’m going to show you a Tabata workout that will help you burn fat fast.
We all know that regular exercise is important for your overall health, but it can be difficult to find the time and motivation to get moving.
A Tabata workout is only 4 minutes long and requires no equipment at all. It’s fast-paced and intense, so it helps you burn more calories than traditional workouts.
In addition to helping you burn fat in just 4 minutes a day, this Tabata workout will also improve your cardiovascular fitness and boost your metabolism.
So let’s get started!
Today’s exercises are:
1) Toe Touch Crunches
2) Jumping Side Lunges
3) Mountain Climbers Twists
4) Squats with Knee Taps
1. Toe Touch Crunches
Crunches are the most commonly performed core exercise, so you may think you already know everything there is to know about them, but a little variation can go a long way toward getting results.
Toe Touches crunches is an exercise that focuses on strengthening your abs, especially the Rectus Abdominus muscle. The Rectus Abdominus is the abdominal muscle that is most prominent in most people. It runs up the center of your belly and is known as the “Six-Pack”
This exercise will help improve your ability to use your abdominal muscles to support you when you get up from the floor. It will also help improve the flexibility of your lower back, which will help prevent injury.
Toe touch crunches are a great exercise that you can do anywhere.
How to do
• Lay on the floor resting on your back.
• Keep your feet together and legs straight (or with only a very slight bend) and raise them off of the ground bending at your waist until your legs are straight in the air.
• Stretch your arms and raise them, so the tips of your fingers are pointing up towards the ceiling.
• Tighten your abdominals and lift your head and shoulders off the ground while reaching your hands towards your feet and hold this position for one to two seconds.
• Slowly lower your body back to the ground. However, do not allow your body to rest on the ground completely, and remember to keep your core tight.
The Only Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas
2. Jumping Side Lunges
The side lunge jump-off is an explosive and dynamic exercise that develops strength and power through the lower body with an emphasis on the quads, glutes, and hamstrings, while also working the core and back. The exercise also improves lower body flexibility and hip mobility.
Jumping Side Lunges help develop power in the lower body, which will help you run faster and jump higher.
It’s a fantastic way to build strength while improving your agility and changing your running form to make your knees more stable.
This exercise can be adjusted for advanced athletes with variations to make it more difficult, or for those looking for a low-impact alternative to plyometrics, simply by reducing the intensity of the jump.
How to do
• Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart.
• As you inhale take a giant step to the right and lower into a side lunge reaching the floor with your left arm.
• You should keep your chest up, knees over the ankles, and your core contracted.
• As you exhale, press into the right foot to jump up explosively and switch legs going into another lunge tapping the floor with your right hand. Take a large step to the side with one leg. Push your hips back, bend your knee, and squat down.
3. Mountain Climbers Twists
Twisted Mountain Climber it’s an advanced regular Mountain Climber. The Mountain climber twist is a dynamic exercise that works several muscles simultaneously and increases your heart rate, which causes the metabolism to speed up to convert more calories into energy. This move helps increase your aerobic fitness, agility, and flexibility.
How to do
• Start on the Plank position
• Bending at the knee, bring your left knee forward directly under your chest while keeping your right leg straight
• Quickly alternate legs while keeping your muscles tight
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss
4. Squats with Knee Taps
Single-leg training is a great way to add a new challenge to your workouts and add variety to your training, and also improve your muscle symmetry.
Squats with knee taps are a great exercise for anyone. They’re a simple movement, so they can be done by just about anyone, and they have a huge number of benefits.
- Strengthens the muscles in your legs and butt
- Increases flexibility in your hips and ankles
- Improves balance
- Builds core strength
- Strengthens your bones and joints
- Improve your range of motion.
How to do
• Set up a couple of pads or a cushion.
• Stand with your left heel at the upper-left edge of the stack, as shown below.
• Lift your right foot off the floor, bending your right knee so your foot is behind you. Hold your arms out in front of your shoulders for balance.
• Now drop into a one-legged squat, descending until your right knee touches the pads.
• Rise back to the starting position. Don’t rest on the pads, or allow your right foot or shin to touch the pads.
If you thought “the more the merrier” when it came to exercise, this Tabata workout will prove you wrong. Tabata, a form of interval training, means only 4 minutes of tough exercise followed by a short pause and then another 4 minutes of an even tougher exercise.
The cycle repeats itself for about 20 minutes and at the end of these 20 minutes, you’ll be surprised as to how exhausted you are.
This Tabata workout should help you burn a pretty significant number of calories. And by keeping them quick and concise, they can be just as effective as longer workouts, while saving you time.
Just remember: you don’t want to push yourself too hard at first. Four minutes is a long time, and you don’t want to end up getting hurt. Practice makes perfect here, start slow, and work your way up if you want to.
Don’t skip the warm-up, and don’t skip the cool-down, both are important and help you avoid injury and can even help improve your performance.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- 15 Minutes Belly Fat Burn HIIT Home Workout For Beginner
- 8 Exercises For A Full Body Workout For Beginners At Home
- The Ultimate Full Body 7 Home Isometric Exercises For Women
- Top 11 Full-Body Stretching Exercises At Home For Better Flexibility
- 2020 Full Body 8 Weeks Summer Shredding Challenge Schedule
- 10 Tabata Home Workouts for Fast Fat Loss and Muscles Strengthening