Are you looking for the most effective way to burn fat fast? In this article, I will present to you the most effective weight-loss method, a 4-minute Tabata workout that will torch your fat.
Tabata is such a good training method because it is extremely effective and consumes extremely little time. If you are in a hurry and want to finish the workout quickly, or you want something quick to do at the end of the classic workout, Tabata is ideal.
The Tabata method is easy to understand and apply but it is NOT at all easy to do. In short, Tabata is a brutal method of training. Most fail to complete the 4 minutes, and those who do (the beginners, of course), have tears in their eyes at the end and swear they will never do it again))).
Today, in episode 7 of the Burn Fat Fast Tabata training series, I’m going to bring you to a 4 minute-routine comprise of 4 exercises repeated twice. Each exercise will be performed for 20 seconds, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
Today’s exercises are:
1) Toe Touch Crunches
2) Jumping Side Lunges
3) Mountain Climbers Twists
4) Squats with Knee Taps
1. Toe Touch Crunches
Toe Touches with Reach is an exercise that focuses on strengthening your abs, especially the Rectus Abdominus muscle. The Rectus Abdominus is the abdominal muscle that is most prominent in most people. It runs up the center of your belly and is known as the “Six-Pack”
How to do
• Lay on the floor resting on your back.
• Keep your feet together and legs straight (or with only a very slight bend) and raise them off of the ground bending at your waist until your legs are straight in the air.
• Stretch your arms and raise them, so the tips of your fingers are pointing up towards the ceiling.
• Tighten your abdominals and lift your head and shoulders off the ground while reaching your hands towards your feet and hold this position for one to two seconds.
• Slowly lower your body back to the ground. However, do not allow your body to rest on the ground completely, and remember to keep your core tight.
Click to Learn about a professional System That Helps You Increase Your Strength, Flexibility, and Stability
2. Jumping Side Lunges
The side lunge jump-off is an explosive and dynamic exercise that develops strength and power through the lower body with an emphasis on the quads, glutes, and hamstrings. The exercise also improves lower body flexibility and hip mobility.
How to do
• Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart.
• As you inhale take a giant step to the right and lower into a side lunge reaching the floor with your left arm.
• You should keep your chest up, knees over the ankles, and your core contracted.
• As you exhale, press into the right foot to jump up explosively and switch legs going into another lunge tapping the floor with your right hand. Take a large step to the side with one leg. Push your hips back, bend your knee, and squat down.
3. Mountain Climbers Twists
Twisted Mountain Climber it’s an advanced regular Mountain Climber. The Mountain climber twist is a dynamic exercise that works several muscles simultaneously and increases your heart rate, which causes the metabolism to speed up to convert more calories into energy. This move helps increase your aerobic fitness, agility, and flexibility.
How to do
• Start on the Plank position
• Bending at the knee, bring your left knee forward directly under your chest while keeping your right leg straight
• Quickly alternate legs while keeping your muscles tight
4. Squats with Knee Taps
Single-leg training is a great way to add a new challenge to your workouts and add variety to your training, and also improves your muscle symmetry. H
How to do
• Set up a couple of pads or a cushion.
• Stand with your left heel at the upper-left edge of the stack, as shown below.
• Lift your right foot off the floor, bending your right knee so your foot is behind you. Hold your arms out in front of your shoulders for balance.
• Now drop into a one-legged squat, descending until your right knee touches the pads.
• Rise back to the starting position. Don’t rest on the pads, or allow your right foot or shin to touch the pads.
Don’t skip the warm-up, and don’t skip the cooldown, both are important and help you avoid injury and can even help improve your performance.
That was today’s workout, hope you’re feeling great already 🙂
This post contains affiliate links to products that I promote and trust (see Disclaimer)
You may also like:
- Burn Fat Fast: 4-Minute Tabata Workout – Part 1
- Burn Fat Fast: 4-Minute Tabata Workout for Strength & Balance – Part 2
- Burn Fat Fast: 4-Minute Tabata Workout (Thighs and Core) – Episode 3
- Burn Fat Fast: 4-Minute Tabata Workout – Part 4
- 15 minutes belly fat burn h.i.i.t home workout for beginners