Crumble with peaches, plums, blackberries, almonds, and cardamom is the perfect sugar-free dessert for this fall. It consists of a generous layer of fruit and a delicious and fragrant crumbly dough on top. What I like about this peach and plum crumble is that it is extremely easy to make.
It is easy to customize and it is ready very quickly. It is the ideal dessert if you are a beginner in the kitchen, especially in terms of desserts. With this crumble you really can’t go wrong. It is the dessert that anyone can prepare, even the most inexperienced cook. Also, it is ideal for children because it has no sugar and you can use any fruit they like.
I have a feeling that I will make the peaches and plum crumble quite often in the cold months to come, but not necessarily with the same fruit. I can already smell the scent scattered throughout the house by one with quince, and pears for example.
After baking, the fruit softens exactly as it should, sweetens, and acquires a light jam consistency that matches the texture of the crumbly and crunchy dough.
Unlock The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Lose Weight For Good – The Custom Keto Meal Plan
25 – 30 min
For the dough
• 150 g of butter
• 150 g wholemeal flour
• 50 g ground and chopped walnuts
• 50 g ground almonds
• 50 g of oatmeal
For the filling
• 500 g of peaches
• 300 g of plums
• 3 tablespoons blackberries
• 1 tablespoon wholemeal flour
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
• 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
• 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
• 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
INSTRUCTIONS for this crumble with Peaches, Plums, Blackberries, Almonds, and Cardamom
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2) Wash, peel and dice the peaches and plums.
3) Mix the fruit with a tablespoon of flour, cinnamon, and cardamom.
4) Transfer the fruit to a heat-resistant ceramic bowl.
5) There is no need to grease the bowl with butter, nor to line it with baking paper.
6) To make the dough, put the flour, oatmeal, walnuts, and ground almonds in a bowl, along with the diced cold butter and knead with your fingertips for a few minutes, without insisting too much.
7) Sprinkle the pieces of dough over the fruits and decorate with seeds and flakes.
8) Put everything in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, for 25-30 minutes or until the crust on top is lightly browned.
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss – 100% Natural, GMO-Free, FDA Approved
Let it cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. It goes perfectly with homemade vanilla ice cream without sugar.
It can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days, covered with cling film.
If you are bed in terms of time and patience, you have a lot of fruit waiting to be eaten and the whole family has a craving for something sweet, I say it’s worth a peach, plums, blackberries, almonds, and cardamom. crumble 😊
If you like crumbly desserts, you’ll find this one to be a pleasant alternative to pie or other treats. The crispiness of the crumble contrasts nicely with the soft fruit, for a texture that’s different from your routine desserts.
This dessert is quite easy on your wallet while being reasonably quick to prepare.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it, don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!