I present you with a recipe for delicious and flavored biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples. The whole family will love this dessert from the first.
Biscuits are very simple to prepare and can be served on any occasion, either at the holiday table, at a picnic, or as a simple dessert for tea. From the simplest ingredients, you get a fine, crunchy, and appetizing dessert.
• 300 grams of whole wheat flour
• 50 grams of starch
• 50 grams of coconut flakes
• 100 grams of coconut butter
• 2 grated apples
• 1 envelope of baking powder
• 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• 1teaspoon of ground cinnamon
Method of Preparation
• The apples are cleaned, peeled, and grated.
• Put the apples together with two tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and let them drop together over low heat until the sugar is melted and the water evaporates.
• They are taken from the fire when they are ready.
• Over the warm apples, place the coconut butter which will melt at their temperature while mixing. Add the coconut flakes, the starch mixed with the baking powder, and salt sifted flour and mix everything well until we get an elastic and easily spread the dough.
• On the work surface, we sprinkle the flour and stretch with the help of the rolling pin some of the dough we cut with the help of the biscuits form.
• Put the biscuits in the tray where we previously put baking paper and bake at 190 degrees for a quarter of an hour. Don’t leave them anymore because they will burn.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries popsicle
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Delicious homemade recipe: ladyfingers sponge cake with chocolate and oranges
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling