I present you with a recipe for delicious and flavored biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples. The whole family will love this dessert from the first.
Biscuits are very simple to prepare and can be served on any occasion, either at the holiday table, at a picnic, or as a simple dessert for tea. From the simplest ingredients, you get a fine, crunchy, and appetizing dessert.
The best thing about baking is that you can be as creative and unique with your recipes as you want! The key to great baking is all about having fun, and of course, making sure to use the best ingredients possible.
These delicious biscuits are a perfect example of that! They’re easy to make, and they’re full of flavor. And who doesn’t love coconut flakes?
But what makes this recipe even more special is that it’s made with apples instead of butter or shortening. This means that not only are these biscuits healthier than most other kinds of biscuits, but they also have a sweeter taste than normal!
These biscuits are great! I love how they’re light and fluffy, with just a hint of sweetness from the flakes. The grated apples add just the right amount of tartness for balance. It’s like eating a cookie for breakfast!
• 300 grams of whole wheat flour
• 50 grams of starch
• 50 grams of coconut flakes
• 100 grams of coconut butter
• 2 grated apples
• 1 sachet of baking powder
• 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
• 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
• 1teaspoon of ground cinnamon
Method of Preparation
• The apples are cleaned, peeled, and grated.
• Put the apples together with two tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon in a saucepan and let them drop together over low heat until the sugar is melted and the water evaporates.
• They are taken from the fire when they are ready.
• Over the warm apples, place the coconut butter which will melt at their temperature while mixing. Add the coconut flakes, the starch mixed with the baking powder, and salt sifted flour and mix everything well until we get an elastic and easily spread the dough.
• On the work surface, we sprinkle the flour and stretch with the help of the rolling pin some of the dough we cut with the help of the biscuits form.
• Put the biscuits in the tray where we previously put baking paper and bake at 190 degrees for a quarter of an hour. Don’t leave them anymore because they will burn.
If you feel like having biscuits, but don’t want to use those with artificial dyes and colorings, then this recipe is perfect for you. It is easy to prepare, and it doesn’t need too many ingredients, so you’ll get the taste of homemade crackers without spending too much time in the kitchen.
The combination of flakes and grated apples is a classic, and it works well in sweet and savory dishes alike. The crackers are crisp and buttery.
The fluffy biscuits melt in your mouth and the grated apples provide a nice crunch. Not to forget that the flakes add just enough sweetness.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries popsicle
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Delicious homemade recipe: ladyfingers sponge cake with chocolate and oranges
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling