We are in the middle of the summer, ice cream is always welcome. It can be sweet, refreshing, with chocolate or fruit for children and even alcohol or coffee for an adult party.
I propose a homemade ice cream recipe, natural and without ES.
This ice cream recipe is made with bananas and strawberries, but other fruits that children love can be used. If you do not have special shapes for ice cream on the stick you can easily improvise. Instead of special cups, you can use small plastic cups, yogurt boxes, or even ice shapes.
- 1 cup of fat yogurt
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons of honey.
Method of preparation:
The preparation method is very simple and fast.
- All you have to do is put all the ingredients in a blender.
- If you do not have one, you can mash with a fork the fruits, and then mix them with the yogurt and honey.
- The composition thus obtained is poured into shapes or in plastic cups, and then you insert the ice cream sticks that you find in most hypermarkets.
- Then the shapes are put in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
It’s no problem if you don’t have ice cream sticks, you can improvise. Take 3-4 toothpicks and pack them all, tightly, in tinfoil, but only in half. The half that you put in the ice cream leaves it unpackaged.
To remove the ice cream more easily from shapes or glasses, soak them for a few seconds in warm water.
PS: This is how the final result looks like!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Delicious homemade recipe: ladyfingers sponge cake with chocolate and oranges
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Grandma’s delicious autumn dessert: baked apples with fruits, nuts, and honey
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Autumn delight: apples cooked with nuts, raisins, and almonds