Have you ever had a muffin that was so good, you just couldn’t stop eating it? Well, this is one of those muffins. It’s like a chocolate chip cookie in muffin form, and it’s made without flour!
These chocolate and almonds muffins are an easy way to enjoy a muffin that is rich in flavor. These muffins have no flour, so they are gluten-free. They are also dairy-free, so they can be enjoyed by people with lactose intolerance or who follow a vegan diet.
These muffins are made with almond flour. Almond flour is a great alternative to regular flour. It’s full of protein and healthy fats, which means it keeps you fuller for longer and has a lower glycemic index than regular flour. It’s also gluten-free and vegan, so it’s perfect for people with allergies or sensitivities.
Almond flour is also high in fiber, which helps keep your digestive system running smoothly. A high-fiber diet can also help lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and obesity.
The nuts also provide calcium and magnesium, two minerals that support bone health.
Dark chocolate is a superfood! Dark chocolate is not just delicious but also packed with nutrients like antioxidants which can help reduce inflammation. and minerals like magnesium. It can help you manage stress and improve your mood, and it also helps reduce blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants, which can help reduce inflammation. It’s also full of fiber, which helps you feel fuller for longer. Dark chocolate can even help you live longer!
A delicious chocolate muffin with almond powder and a green tea next to it: here is a perfect dessert for those who want to welcome their guests.
• 1/4 cup of water
• 200 g butter
• 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• 150 grams of dark chocolate (min 70% cocoa)
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup of Stevia sweetener
• 2 cups of almond powder
• 1 teaspoon of finely ground coffee (optional)
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss – 100% Natural, GMO-Free, FDA Approved
Instuctions for these delicious chocolate and almonds muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C and simmer the water, add the ground coffee (if you choose to include it in the recipe), add the butter, cocoa powder, and chocolate.
- Gently mix, and when you get a homogeneous cream, leave it to cool. Beat the yolks well with the Stevia and then beat the egg whites separately.
- When the chocolate cream has cooled, pour it over the yolk and stir lightly, then add almond powder.
- Now add the egg whites foam: first put half, mix gently and add the other half.
- Put the composition in the muffins shapes and bake for 45 minutes.
- Attention, you need to coat the forms with baking paper, because, without flour, this cake can stick very strongly to the pan.
Flourless chocolate and almond muffins are easy to make and delicious too! They are also gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free. If you play around with the ingredients a bit you can also make them vegan.
These taste better than other gluten-free/dairy-free muffins I’ve tried as just a basic chocolate muffin recipe.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it, don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries popsicle
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples