A delicious chocolate muffin with almond powder and a green tea next to it: here is a perfect dessert for those who want to welcome their guests.
• 1/4 cup of water
• 1 butter pack
• 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
• 150 grams of homemade dark chocolate
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup of sugar
• 2 cups of almond powder
• 1 teaspoon of finely ground coffee (optional)
Method of Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C and simmer the water, add the ground coffee (if you choose to include it in the recipe), add the butter, cocoa powder, and chocolate.
- Gently mix, and when you get a homogeneous cream, leave it to cool. Beat the yolks well with the sugar and then beat the egg whites separately.
- When the chocolate cream has cooled, pour it over the yolk and stir lightly, then add almond powder.
- Now add the egg whites foam: first put half, mix gently and add the other half.
- Put the cake in the shape of muffins and bake for 45 minutes.
- Attention, you need to coat the forms with baking paper, because, without flour, this cake can stick very strongly to the pan.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries popsicle
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples