Who has not eaten at least once in life salami biscuits homemade, made by our mother or grandmother? If you miss this unmistakable taste, do not wait and prepare the easiest and tastiest recipe.
Biscuits Salami is a classic recipe that you can make with your kids. It’s easy, it’s delicious, and it will make everyone in the family smile.
I’ve always had a soft spot for biscuits salami. I guess it stems from my childhood when my grandma would make them for me as a snack. They were always so tasty and filling!
What can be more nostalgic than recalling a childhood favorite dessert? Biscuits salami is a simple dessert recipe that’s sure to stir up happy and delicious childhood memories that you’ll remember long after the dish has been eaten!
This dish is very interesting because it gives you a great dessert recipe that is made from some of the breakfast ingredients we use every morning. The biscuits, butter, and milk that most of us take for granted when making breakfast can be used in this quick dessert recipe which will create a sweet treat that you and your family will love.
All of the main ingredients are easy to keep on hand in your kitchen and make the biscuit salami recipe fast to put together.
Finally, I encourage you to experiment with this recipe. It’s delicious as is, but if you want to change it up a bit, go for it! Substitute some of the ingredients for your taste, or try adding in a few different things and see how they work out.
• 500 g of biscuits
• 250 g of Stevia
• 2 egg yolks
• 125 ml warm milk
• 100 g raisins
• 50 g cocoa
• 100 g of walnuts, hazelnuts or almonds
• 100 g Turkish delight
• 200 g butter
• 1 essence of rum or 2 tablespoons of brandy
• 1 almond essence
• 1 teaspoon of lemon or orange peel
Instructions for this delicious biscuits salami:
1. The biscuits are crushed and then sprinkled with warm milk and the essence of rum or cognac
2. The raisins are placed in a small bowl and soaked in almond essence
3. The butter (at room temperature) mixes well with the egg yolks, cocoa, Stevia, until the consistency of a thick foam
4. The foam obtained mixes well with the biscuits
5. At the end add the crushed nuts, raisins, lemon peel, and the Turkish delight
6. The composition is modeled in the form of a salami, using the cling film
7. The salami obtained is left in the fridge for 24 hours
8. According to taste and preferences, the biscuits are powdered with vanilla sugar and served cold from the fridge.
There is nothing better than a nostalgic dessert to bring back old times and make you feel good about life. I’m very sure that this recipe will take you back. It’s really easy, really quick, and delicious.
This easy recipe is perfect for entertaining friends and family, or even just as a quick snack on busy weekdays. Be aware that there are many variations of biscuits salami, so feel free to experiment with different ingredients, but don’t be afraid to stick to the basics.
Let me know how you prefer to make yours in the comments section below!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Autumn delight: apples cooked with nuts, raisins, and almonds
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries popsicle
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)