The effects of body intoxication poisoning:
Most of the foods we eat every day contain various toxic substances for our body, such as food preservatives from almost all food, mercury with which ocean fish are poisoned, the plurality of chemicals with which fruits and vegetables are sprinkled, unhealthy meat of animals raised with growth hormones and antibiotics, etc.
All of these pollute our body every day, and some of these substances accumulate in the body over the years, leading to premature, aging, skin diseases, illness of internal organs such as liver and kidneys, etc.
This deposition of toxins can happen even if we eat healthy foods, but we combine them wrong if we eat two foods that the stomach cannot digest at the same time, they go further undigested and go into rotting in the intestine.
The colon is the sewage system of our body. Through the colon are passing daily non-useable and toxic substances that the body needs to eliminate them in order not to get intoxicated.
How do you know that the large intestine needs detoxification?
- Irregular seats (defecation) caused by difficult digestion
- Common digestive problems such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, intestinal gas
- The presence of parasites that irritate the walls of the intestine
- Fatigue, lowering of energy level
- Stress, irritability
- Reduction of concentration capacity.
The method of detoxification of the colon with vegetal fibers
Vegetal fibers: they are found in all vegetal foods, they do not digest and do not absorb, so they do not feed your body, their role being to transport food through the gut until they get out of your body.
Moreover, soluble fibers are prebiotic, meaning they feed the beneficial bacteria of the intestinal flora so that it remains balanced.
How do we use fibers to detoxify the colon?
Consumed with enough water they double their efficiency and become a sponge that binds to the toxic substances of the intestine by transporting them out of the body.
An adult needs an average of 30g of fiber per day, while the majority barely consumes 10 grams, so we get constipated. Constipation only amplifies the effects that a dirty colon has on the body, being the most harmful thing for your intestines … not to go to the toilet daily.
By consuming a higher amount of vegetal fibers for several months, we will enable the colon to eliminate toxins accumulated over the past few years, thus improving the overall health of the body by bringing it back to balance.
Vegetal fibers also have other beneficial health effects besides laxative, prebiotic, and detoxifying, such as:
- Prevention of colon cancer
- Removal of intestinal parasites
- Reducing the number of harmful bacteria in the intestines.
- Strengthening the immune system
- The loss of extra pounds
What foods contain vegetal fibers?
Only the plants contain fibers! meat does not contain any fibers, so for detoxification, it takes a lot of vegetals to give the necessary amount of fiber. This doesn’t mean you have to abstain from meat, only to consume a higher amount of vegetals with the meat consumed.
Try a ratio of 75% fibers – 25% protein!
Some examples of foods containing vegetal fibers:
- The apples
- Raspberry, blackberry
- White dry beans
- Dried figs
- Dried plums
- Flaxseed and Chia seeds
- Wheat Bran
- Sesame seeds
- Wholemeal bread
- Whole grains
- Chlorophyll-rich supplements – spinach, green olives, peas, asparagus, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts, celery, raw parsley.
- Fermented foods: yogurt, kefir
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- 7 signs you should detoxify your body fast
- 8 super spring greens to naturally detox your body
- Livers detox cure with bitter salt
- Tea plants recipe with detoxification role of the liver
- Top 5 detox smoothie recipes for rapid weight loss
- 2 delicious and healthy smoothies for detoxifying the kidneys