To have a healthy life, it is essential to take care of your body and to do some cures for the detoxification of the kidneys and bladder. All these organs ensure the proper disposal of liquid waste from the body.
Moreover, if they are well cared for, the kidneys regulate blood pressure, optimize the pH of the body, and balance the level of electrolytes, such as sodium and potassium.
There are endless healthy smoothie recipes online, but today I’m sharing with you 2 tasty and detoxifying healthy smoothies which are perfect for keeping your kidneys clean and functioning well!
In addition to consuming enough WATER, you must adopt a healthy lifestyle, avoid harmful habits such as smoking, and last but not least, adopt a PROPER DIET HERE and HERE.
Also, satisfy this last need and to have healthier kidneys, what would it be like to serve some delicious and natural smoothies?
Smoothies are easy to prepare and offer many benefits to the body. If you incorporate them into your daily diet, you will reap significant benefits, such as preventing water retention and increasing urine output.
To take care of your kidneys, you need foods that strengthen your immune system. It is not enough just to detoxify the kidneys, but you have to support your natural means of defense with an adequate level of vitamins (A, C, D).
Here are the 2 healthy smoothies that will take care of your kidneys health
1) Lemon, Cucumber and Parsley Smoothie
• 1 teaspoon (5 g) of parsley
• 1 cucumber
• Lemon juice from one lemon
• 1 cup (200 ml) of water
Prepared with lemon, cucumber, and parsley, this is as easy as a medicinal tonic. Here are some of the benefits of its ingredients:
- Lemon is a very rich source of healing chemical compounds, which enhance immunity, strengthen blood vessels, help heal the skin and even block the development of certain cells that can trigger cancer.
- It decreases the risk of kidney stones. Lemons contain a large amount of citric acid, a chemical that reduces the excretion of calcium and helps prevent the formation of painful kidney stones.
- In addition to the high amount of Vitamin C, the lemon also contains other beneficial vitamins, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Iron, Copper, Potassium, Magnesium.
- Prevents aging! Due to these minerals and vitamins, it contains, the lemon participates in the healthy maintenance of the tissues of the body, preventing the aging process and increase longevity.
Find out HERE a Detoxification Recipe: Garlic with Lemon
- Cucumbers contain the purest water (over 90% of the contents of a cucumber is water), dietary fiber, and a very small number of calories, which recommends it as one of the best foods for weight loss. Regular consumption of whole-cucumber helps to lose weight by removing the extra water from the tissues.
- Cucumber pulp and peel are excellent sources of vitamin A, vitamins from complex B, vitamin C, vitamin E, to which is added a high content of mineral salts (calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, silicon, and iron).
- Cucumbers are recognized for their antioxidant properties, which help maintain the beauty of the skin.
- It is famous for its beneficial effect on the kidneys.
- From the parsley, as food and medicine, everything is used: the leaves, fresh or dried, and the root reached maturity
- The green parsley, consumed constantly, cleanses the body of toxins, of the harmful effects of the vices, like the smoking and the alcohol, and of the sand from the kidneys.
Method of preparation
• First, wash the parsley well. Put it aside and wash the cucumber. Then peel the cucumber and cut it into several pieces.
• Squeeze the lemon juice and pour it into a kitchen robot.
• Add the other ingredients (ie parsley, cucumber, and a cup of water).
• Processes well for a few seconds and serves the smoothie obtained.
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
2) Pumpkin and Coconut Water Smoothie
Picture Source: Sally’s Baking Addiction
Is it possible to take care of your kidneys and get a restful sleep at the same time? The answer to this question is YES. You only need two ingredients: coconut water and pumpkin.
• 1 cup (200 ml) of natural coconut water
• ½ cup (100 g) boiled pumpkin pulp
• 1 tablespoon (30 g) of honey
- It is one of the best ingredients for detoxifying the kidneys. Coconut water is a drink full of nutrients beneficial to the human body.
- Contains numerous minerals, such as copper, zinc, iron, folic acid, phosphorus and potassium
- It has a high fiber content. It helps eliminate blockages and excess build-up in the intestines, stimulating bowel function.
- When you consume it, this drink strengthens your immune system and eliminates all bacteria that cause urinary tract infections. Also, coconut water fights kidney infections and helps eliminate excess fluids.
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals that aid digestion and support the elimination of waste from the body.
- Rich in beta-carotene, the pumpkin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are anticancer and anti-diabetic. Pumpkin has very few calories, but it is also a rich source of fiber, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, being recommended by nutritionists for cholesterol control, and reducing body weight.
- Depending on the variety and preferences, the pumpkin can be eaten raw, baked, boiled, in the form of pies, pies, shakes, salads, soups, etc.
Method of preparation
• If the pumpkin pulp is already boiled or cooked, you can prepare the smoothie in just a few seconds.
• Just place the coconut water, pumpkin, and honey in a kitchen robot.
• Process for a few seconds and serve the smoothie after dinner two hours before bedtime.
Unlock The Simplest, Most Effective Way To Lose Weight For Good – The Custom Keto Meal Plan
A healthy, nutrient-rich diet can work wonders for your skin and your health. Smoothies are one great way to eat more fruits and vegetables, not to mention all the other great bonuses that come with hydrating your body. You know what they say, you are what you eat.
So, when you want to detox your kidneys and cleanse your body, try these 2 delicious and healthy smoothies. Your friends will be impressed by your healthy glow.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it, don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- 7 signs you should detoxify your body fast
- The ultimate spring detox guideline
- Tea plants recipe with detoxification role of the liver
- Quick 48 hours detox cure of the colon, kidneys, and liver
- Top 5 detox smoothie recipes for rapid weight loss