The liver is an extremely important organ in the body, with an essential role in digestion and in providing nutrients to the body’s cells, but also in detoxification and the cleansing of toxins, heavy metals, viruses, parasites, etc.
If the liver does not function normally, all body cells will not receive enough nutrients, remove the waste products, toxins, and not communicate as well with the nervous system.
The Bitter Salt
Bitter salt is, in fact, hydrated magnesium sulfate, a solid white-looking mineral that has a bitter taste. Magnesium sulfate is a substance used in both classical and natural medicine.
The bitter salt shouldn’t miss from your house, it is good for the interior, but also the exterior of our body. It’s cheap and can be found at any naturist store or pharmacy.
- Administered orally, the substance has a LAXATIVE effect!
- It is also used to relieve muscle pain.
- It is also used to heal dislocations, sprains, and contusions.
- Bitter salt baths are recommended for rejuvenating the skin, softening the skin, or even removing the cracks of your heels.
- In natural medicine, bitter salt can be used for the detox of the liver and colon.
To follow the bitter salt detox treatment, you need to have a free day because you will spend more time in the toilet.
The bitter salt diet targets two different approaches. The first involves adding salt to bathwater, and the second, adding it to drinking water. In both cases, the effect is the same: detoxification of the body and, implicitly, weight loss.
The bitter salt bath:
Prepare a relaxing bath with bitter salt.
Because one of the explanations of overweight is the accumulation of toxins, you can use the benefits of baths with bitter salt that not only destroys but also contributes effectively to reducing the number of pounds.
To enjoy its detoxifying effect, add a cup of bitter salt to your bathing water. Relax for 15 to 20 minutes in your bathing water, during which time you will start to eliminate the accumulated toxins, as the sulfate magnesium will be absorbed into the skin.
The bitter salt diluted in drinking water
For liver detox treatment
- You need 60 g of bitter salt (found at the pharmacy) that you dissolve in 750 ml of water. A laxative solution is obtained, which is divided into 3 cups each of 250 ml each.
- Separately, mix 200 ml extra virgin olive oil and the juice from 3-lemons (100 ml).
- At 10:00 – breakfast can consist of a serving of 250g tomato salad with cheese of any kind (preferably as low-fat as possible), and until 14.00 nothing is eaten anymore.
- At 14:00 take the first cup (250 ml).
- At 16:00, take the second cup (250 ml).
- At 18:00 swallow the olive oil (200 ml) mixed with the lemon juice (100 ml), then sit on the right side for half an hour.
- At 22:00 the last cup is taken.
During the day, you can consume as much water as you need, but not an hour before and not an hour after the oil is drunk.
Keep in mind that one teaspoon of bitter salt contains about 3, 4 g of magnesium, up to 10 times more than the recommended daily dose of this mineral. It is a pretty hard detox cure for our body, is contraindicated in the long run, USES ONE DAY ONLY!
It is not recommended for those who suffer from digestive disorders or those who suffer from kidney problems.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also enjoy:
- Quick 48 hours detox cure of the colon, kidneys, and liver
- The natural remedy that cleans arteries and liver: detox recipe with garlic, lemon, ginger, and honey
- Top 5 detox smoothie recipes for rapid weight loss
- 2 delicious and healthy smoothies for detoxifying the kidneys
- 3 green smoothies ideas for detoxifying and energizing