To get rid of extra pounds restrictive diets and starvation are not the solutions. If you are looking for a great solution that brings you fast results overnight, you risk suffering like 99% of those who have fallen into the trap of diets: you will get fat again. And you will also endanger your health.
I will show you what to eat to get rid of extra pounds and burn fat without counting calories and eating only fade foods, I will discuss about the 5 healthy food categories you need to include in your daily diet to help you lose weight
Once you know the categories of foods that help you in the weight loss process, it will be much easier for you to choose from the many options that are to your liking.
The 5 food categories you need to include in your daily diet if you want to burn fat and stay healthy:
2. Complex carbohydrates
3. Healthy fats
4. Vegetables and fruits
Proteins play a very important role in the body, due to their cell, tissue and organ building properties, but also because of their role as a carrier of minerals, vitamins, and hormones.
• Protein is the main source of which muscles, blood, skin, hair, nails, and internal organs are produced.
• Proteins also play an essential role in the immune system, as they contribute to the synthesis of antibodies involved in the body’s defense function. They prevent infections, but also several other conditions
• Proteins play an essential role in the synthesis of enzymes, including digestive enzymes, enzymes necessary for optimal digestive function.
• Proteins burn more calories because they speed up metabolism, which is why they are ideal for those who want to lose weight.
• Proteins are responsible for maintaining, repairing, and increasing muscle mass. The body needs proteins for the maintenance, proper functioning of the muscles and body.
Proteins of animal origin
• Greek yogurt
• Egg white
• Cottage cheese
• Chicken breast
• Tuna/ tuna in its juice
• Turkey breast
• Lean ham (in moderation)
• Soy (with moderation)
2. Complex carbohydrates
If we think of the human body as a car, then carbohydrates (or sugars) in food are his preferred “fuel”.
Sugars are the main source of energy for our body, which should normally provide over 50% of our daily calorie ratio.
But, as with any type of fuel, it is the quality that matters more than anything! The difference between good and bad carbohydrates is actually over time, the difference between normal weight and obesity, the difference between health and disease.
Quit simple carbohydrates (like sugar) but keep complex carbohydrates in the diet. They are rich in fiber and give you the feeling of satiety for longer.
Sources of Complex Carbohydrates
• Sweet potato
• Bread from whole wheat flour
• White beans
• Cereal flakes (wheat, rye, oats, barley)
• Red beans
• Black beans
• Brown rice
3. Healthy fats
Lipids are among the least understood macronutrients. You should probably stay away from them too. It is natural to be so. Since we were little we have been taught to keep away from fats.
Healthy fats, however, are vital for optimal functioning of your body and balancing hormonal balance (which is why they are also called essential fatty acids).
They are not bad and do not fatten you, contrary to popular belief, but on the contrary, they can help you lose weight if you eat them in the right quantities.
Healthy Fat Sources
• Egg yolk
• Pecan nuts
• Sesame seeds
4. Vegetables and Fruits
Like fruits, vegetables are low in calories and fats, but they contain significant amounts of vitamins and minerals. All green, yellow and orange vegetables are rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, beta-carotene, vitamin B complex, vitamins C, A, and K.
Vegetables are rich in antioxidants. Also, vegetables contain both soluble and insoluble fibers that help improve the digestive tract. Many people consume fewer vegetables than they should.
• contain fiber and help you lose weight
• contain micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) and
• Vegetables are alkaline foods.
It is important to balance the intake of alkaline foods with acidic foods (protein and cereals) in the body.
Consume fruit in moderation if you want to lose weight and give up fruit juices.
• Bell peppers (red, green, yellow)
• Brussels sprouts
• Green beans
• Green onion/ onion
- A delicious and low-calorie lunch: baked cauliflower baked with parmesan
- Spinach and valerian salad with mozzarella and orange
The importance of fruits in food is huge, they cannot be separated from vegetables from the menu of each of us. Fruit consumption has many health benefits, reducing the risk of chronic diseases. Fruits provide vital nutrients to the body, helping us always stay in shape.
Fruits have many health benefits. A fruit-rich diet as part of a healthy lifestyle is the beginning of a change for the better.
• Fruits are wonder foods in themselves, they contain many nutrients and few calories.
• Fruit consumption can reduce the risk of heart disease and protect the body from developing certain forms of cancer.
• And, more than that, fruits contain fiber, thus reducing the risk of developing type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
• Rich in potassium, it helps lower blood pressure and helps kidney functions, eliminating kidney stones from the beginning.
• Helps maintain a stable weight.
• Tomatoes (yes, tomatoes are fruits if you didn’t know)
• Sour Cherry
Fibers are complex carbohydrates that the body cannot digest and are found in plants such as vegetables, fruits, or cereals. Fibers play a role in reducing the blood sugar absorption rate.
This means that all the foods you will consume after fiber supplementation will have a much lower glycemic index. The daily fiber requirement is between 30 and 50 grams.
• Wheat germ
• Whole-grain rye flour
• Oat bran
• Pumpkin seeds
• Chia seeds
• Wheat bran
• Red beans
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- The correct combination of foods
- List of the permitted & prohibited foods in the weight loss diet
- Top 10 healthy foods that stimulate burns
- The most efficient list: 35 ideal foods in weight loss
- Alkaline nutrition vs acidic nutrition