Hi folks, in today’s article I want to present you a delicious and healthy recipe: Chickpeas Stew with Curry, Coriander, and Ginger
• 2 cups with canned chickpeas
• 3 large onions, cut in slices
• 3 chopped celery sticks
• 1 carrot cut in rounds
• 2 cloves of minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon of curry
• 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
• 1 tablespoon of fried and minced coriander seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon of hot pepper flakes
• Sea salt
• 1/2 cup tomato juice
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Method of preparation
• Heat the oil, add the curry, ginger, coriander, cumin seeds, and chili flakes.
• Then add the onion, which is left slightly to brown, then add the garlic, carrot, celery, and chickpeas.
• Turn off everything with tomato juice and water enough to cover the food, letting it simmer for about 15 minutes.
• Eat both hot and cold with a salad of pickled cabbage, ASSORTED PICKLES, or fresh greens.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.