To keep your metabolism active, it is important not to skip the last meal of the day. Serving dinner is an essential practice. If you want to reach your goal, always opt for healthy foods.
You cannot follow a diet unless you maintain an optimal level of energy. This prevents the feeling of hunger and anxiety, which can cause us to overeat. Serving dinner supplies us with the required number of calories.
Therefore, dinner helps the body to rest better and consume an adequate amount of energy when maintaining its vital functions during sleep.
In short, a healthy dinner is essential for a balanced diet. If your body gets used to skipping dinner, it burns fewer calories when you rest. Thus, the efficiency of metabolism decreases, making weight loss more difficult.
To prepare fast foods that help you lose weight, you can combine foods high in carbohydrates (rice, oats, pasta) with green leafy vegetables. In this way, you will get enough energy and various essential nutrients, including vitamins and mineral salts.
In order not to fall to the temptations at night, I have prepared for you 7 recipes for dinner, which helps you lose weight.
Dinner No 1
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
• Fresh spinach salad
• Whole spiral pasta with tuna and shrimp
• Fruit Salad
Dinner No 2 – Sea Bream on a bed of vegetables
Besides the fact that the recipe is very easy to prepare, the sea bream in the oven and vegetables, is also a source of nutrients, perfect for an easy dinner CHECK OUT THE RECIPE
Dinner No 3 – Valerian salad with spinach
Valerian and spinach are found in fresh form throughout the year, thanks to hypermarkets. These salad casseroles are extremely practical and provide us with a fiber source in every season.
To this salad, you can add, besides the two types of greens, seafood drawn to the pan or chicken pulled in the pan, olives, onions, peppers, carrots.
Season with a tablespoon of olive oil and a little lemon juice and you will have a nutritious dinner CHECK OUT HERE THE RECIPE
Dinner No 4
• Potato salad, carrots, and bean sprouts
• Roasted turkey with pineapple
• Skimmed yogurt or fruit
Dinner No 5 – Mushrooms filled with greens
• 13 large mushrooms
• A garlic clove
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• A little bit of oil
• Garlic sauce.
Method of preparation
• Wash the mushrooms and then dry them on paper towels. The tails are removed.
• Place 10 mushrooms in the tray face down and bake at 220 degrees for 10 minutes.
• Drain the juice left by the mushrooms from the tray and turn them face up.
• Chop the tails together with the 3 preserved mushrooms and mix with the chopped greens, crushed garlic, and spices.
• Fill the mushroom hats in the tray with the above mixture. Sprinkle with a little oil and bake at 220 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
• Serve warm, with garlic cloves.
Dinner No 6
• Grilled vegetables (eggplants, peppers, onions, and white asparagus)
• Baked hake with paprika with aromatic herbs and a small potato
• Skimmed yogurt with muesli.
Dinner No 7 – Chickpeas Stew with Curry, Coriander, and Ginger
• 2 cups with canned chickpeas
• 3 large onions, cut in slices
• 3 chopped celery sticks
• 1 carrot cut in rounds
• 2 cloves of minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon of curry
• 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
• 1 tablespoon of fried and minced coriander seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds
• 1/2 teaspoon of hot pepper flakes
• Sea salt
• 1/2 cup tomato juice
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• A bit of water.
Method of preparation
• Heat the oil, add the curry, ginger, coriander, cumin seeds, and chili flakes.
• Then add the onion, which is left slightly to brown, then add the garlic, carrot, celery, and chickpeas.
• Turn off everything with tomato juice and water enough to cover the food, letting it simmer for about 15 minutes.
• Eat both hot and cold with a salad of pickled cabbage or fresh greens.
You may also like:
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- Delicious chickpeas stew with curry, coriander, and ginger
- A delicious and low-calorie lunch: baked cauliflower baked with parmesan
- 6 ideas for tasty and healthy breakfast
- 8 healthy and delicious breakfast recipes that don’t fatten
- Healthy vegan homemade wrap with spinach, avocado, carrots, and zucchini