Baked cauliflower with parmesan is a tasty preparation that you can make on any occasion. Prepare cauliflower with parmesan in the oven if you want to enjoy a healthy, tasty, and low-calorie lunch!
• 1 average cauliflower
• 2-3 cloves of minced garlic
• 1/2 lemon juice
• Salt and black pepper, freshly ground
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 200g of parmesan
• 1 teaspoon of dried marjoram
Method of Preparation
1) Break the cauliflower into bouquets and wash very well, then boil it in boiling water with salt. Boil over low heat for 5 minutes (must be light, not very boiling).
2) Remove the cauliflower from boiling water and place it in a strainer under cold water, then leave to drain.
3) Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
4) Put the cauliflower bouquets in a heat-resistant vessel, add the olive oil, the garlic, the pepper, the salt, and the marjoram.
5) Place the cauliflower bouquets on the heat-resistant vessel, lined with baking paper, and bake for 15-20 minutes until it becomes golden brown.
6) Remove the pan, then add the lemon juice and parmesan. Reinsert the heat-resistant vessel for another 5-10 minutes.
7) When it’s browned, remove the gratin cauliflower from the oven, leave it for a few minutes to cool and serve.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- Super delicious and healthy recipes: sea bream on a bed of vegetables
- Delicious chickpeas stew with curry, coriander, and ginger
- Delicious healthy gluten-free eggplant stuffed with vegetables and quinoa
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe