In the recipe category ready in 15-20 minutes is also part: this healthy chicken breast with turmeric sauce, mushrooms, and turmeric.
Whenever I cook chicken breast I try to keep it from getting vaped and dry. Being dry, fat-free meat, it has to be helped a little to get out of it. Either with a marinade or with proper cooking methods.
Chicken breasts should be cooked in-depth but not overcooked.
• 250 g Champignon mushrooms
• 2 pcs chicken breast fillets (approx. 300 g)
• 2 cloves of garlic
• 120 g sour-sweet- cream (min. 20%)
• 2-3 tablespoons oil
• ½ teaspoon of turmeric
Method of Preparation
• Put the mushrooms to boil in a little salt water. Boil for about 10 minutes. I only put about 200 ml of water and put the lid on the pan. I practically braised them.
• I cut the chicken breast into small cubes. In a pan, I heated the oil and roasted the chicken so that it was browned. I don’t want a chicken breast that is boiled, braised, white, and vapid. It should make browned crust very quickly. It all takes 4-5 minutes.
• In the end, I added 2 cloves of garlic crushed with the knife. I put the mushrooms previously braised and mixed well.
• I continued to work on high heat and stirred the pan often, then seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
How to make the creamy turmeric sauce?
While the meat is cooking I prepared the sauce.
• I mixed the cream with the turmeric and seasoned it with salt and ground pepper. I used a sour cream with 24% fat, but you can also choose a sweet cream for whipped cream with min. 30% fat.
• I poured the sauce over the meat and mushrooms in the pan and I left everything on low heat for 1 minute.
Serving Chicken Breast with Turmeric Sauce and Mushrooms
This food was very good and fast on top! Stuffed pieces of chicken breast wrapped in a creamy sauce with turmeric. I am no longer talking about the aromatic mushrooms around, and the discreet note of garlic. Perfect!
It can be served with plain rice, mashed potatoes, couscous, pasta, or even bread.
It’s worth trying this chicken breast recipe with mushrooms and creamy turmeric sauce!
Cooking healthy low-carb meals just got easier with this simple and quick recipe. It’s a different take on your everyday chicken breast, and a great way to use up any leftover mushrooms that you might have in your fridge. Either way, this dish will not disappoint!
In summary, if you are looking for a unique recipe that is healthy and quick, then this chicken with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms recipe is just what you need.
It’s quick, flavorful, and easy to make, which makes it perfect for lunch, or a weeknight meal when you want to spend more time with your family.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- A tasty autumn recipe – chicken with apples at the oven
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- 6 ideas for tasty and healthy breakfast
- 8 healthy and delicious breakfast recipes that don’t fatten
- Healthy vegan homemade wrap with spinach, avocado, carrots, and zucchini