What could be simpler than mushrooms with garlic and parsley? These mushrooms can be eaten as such, with rice or as a garnish next to a piece of meat, which together will do a wonderful job and will give the preparation a great taste.
It is prepared easily and quickly, they are absolutely delicious and very, very healthy! I try to include mushrooms in my diet as often as I can. they have high fiber content and they help regulate the digestive system, they also have a high water supply, so they will make you feel full faster, they contain a complex of vitamins (D, B1, B2, B3, B6 ), contain minerals (potassium, magnesium, copper, sodium, phosphorus, iron), have few calories / 100 gr.
• 500 g of Porcini mushrooms (I prefer them, even if they are more expensive, but they offer a special aroma)
• 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
• 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 50 g butter
• 50 ml of white wine
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon of chili
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
• 1 – 2 branches of fresh thyme
Method of Preparation
1) First, clean, wash, and cut the mushrooms into slices.
2) Put the 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and wait for the oil to warm, add the butter, then add the mushrooms in the pan and saute them until all the water has evaporated. Stir from time to time.
3) Remember: the fire should be medium to high to help evaporate the water faster.
4) Reduce the flame of the stove. Add the wine, garlic, lemon juice, and chili. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and leave on fire for another 2-3 minutes.
5) I pulled the pan aside and let the mushrooms cool it a bit.
6) Add the parsley and thyme on top and serve!
I can’t tell you how tasty and aromatic these garlic mushrooms are in the pan! The fact that they were buttermilk enhances their flavor.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Delicious chickpeas stew with curry, coriander, and ginger
- Delicious healthy gluten-free eggplant stuffed with vegetables and quinoa
- A delicious and low-calorie lunch: baked cauliflower baked with parmesan
- 3 fast delicious low carbs recipes for lunch
- Low-carbs delicious chicken breast with spinach, onion, garlic, and turmeric