The autumn season is one of the best times to eat healthy and delicious food.
Pasta is a great way to enjoy seasonal ingredients, and this autumnal dish is a delicious way to do just that. The pumpkin adds an earthy sweetness, while the mushrooms add texture and flavor.
I propose this wonderfully delicious autumn recipe: pasta with mushrooms and pumpkin, It is extraordinary and I would say that it is in the 1st place at the top of my preferences, I discovered another new texture and taste of the pumpkin, it is very similar here to the potato one, but a little sweeter.
Pasta with Mushrooms and Pumpkin is a perfect alternative for those who love pasta but want to eat something healthy. The combination of pasta and pumpkin makes this dish very nutritious and filling.
Pumpkin is not only a key ingredient in pies and desserts but can also be used in the preparation of the main course. Its combination with pasta can give you new ideas for an autumn dinner.
This recipe has all the ingredients you need for a great fall meal: pasta, mushrooms, olive oil, and pumpkin. This dish is a perfect side or main course.
I guarantee that it combines perfectly, and you can go with confidence on my recommendation. You have everything here – taste, color, texture, vitamins.
• 600 gr diced butternut squash
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• 350 gr pasta of any kind
• 4-5 sage leaves
• 300 gr sliced mushrooms
• 4 cloves of garlic
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 tbsp of pumpkin seeds
• 2 tbsp of parsley
INSTRUCTIONS for This Healthy Pasta with Mushrooms and Pumpkin Recipe:
1) Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and cook over medium heat the pumpkin cubes, garlic, and sage for a few minutes until they turn brown.
2) Add half a cup of water and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring constantly. The pumpkin is ready when it starts to soften, and the water evaporates.
3) Add the mushrooms cut into thin slices and fry the mixture for 5 minutes until it begins to caramelize.
4) In the meantime, you can put the pasta to boil. Drain them and pour them over the mixture with pumpkin and mushrooms, after you take it off the heat. Mix lightly with a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese until the pumpkin sauce is incorporated.
Serve hot with grated Parmesan cheese.
This is an easy, delicious, and healthy recipe to cook in autumn. It is veggie packed with protein and vitamins, has no cholesterol, and is low in calories.
This recipe is full of vitamins and micronutrients, enough to support a healthy immune system. Eating a modest amount of mushrooms daily will help your skin stay youthful, bright, and lovely.
Similarly, eating pumpkin helps keep skin moisturized and soft as it protects against sun damage and other environmental stressors.
Even if you’re not a fan of pumpkin, at least give these recipes a try. You might find that you like this combination. It’s worth a shot!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- A tasty autumn recipe – chicken with apples at the oven
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- Delicious healthy gluten-free eggplant stuffed with vegetables and quinoa
- A delicious and low-calorie lunch: baked cauliflower baked with parmesan
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe