Is there anyone who doesn’t love pasta? I think it is impossible, as long as there is at least one recipe for pasta for each taste, and some are quite tasty.
Salad recipes should be easy, and fast, and make the most of what’s in season. Here’s a quick salad pasta recipe with plenty of zesty flavor and colorful grilled vegetables that would be perfect for your next cookout.
What I love about healthy meals is that you can see the ingredients and not just additives. What you can see, you can control. You decide what goes into your body and that is something that we don’t have a lot of these days.
if you are one of those people who don’t think they like veggies, I’m going to show you that you most likely have never had them done right. All you need to do is learn how to cook them properly.
Sometimes the simplest of things can be the best. All I’m saying is that this recipe is awesome. Seriously, it’s freakin’ delicious.
Here’s a recipe for a summer day, not only tasty but also offers a sense of satiety.
Ingredients – 4 servings
- 400 g whole pasta: penne, rigatoni, or according to preference.
- 1 hand of baby spinach/ lettuce
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 10 olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 rosemary yarn
- 2, 3 parsley yarns
- 100 g of grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
Instructions for This Salad Pasta with Grilled Vegetables, and Parmesan Cheese:
- Boil the pasta al dente. Wash the eggplant and zucchini and cut them into thick slices about 1 cm. Sprinkle them with a thick layer of salt and allow them to stand for 15 minutes to leave their water. Then they are rinsed well, to remove excess salt and leave to drain.
- Wash also the pepper well, remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces, wash the cherry tomatoes. wash the baby spinach. lettuce (then, ley it strain)
- Take a grill pan and place it on the fire to heat. Add the olive oil and garlic. Place the vegetables and take care to return them, so they bake evenly on both sides.
- Chop the rosemary and add it over the vegetables. Then match the taste of salt and pepper.
- When the vegetables are cooked, mix them with the pasta, add the olives. Add the chopped parsley as well. Over the ingredients add the grated Parmesan.
- Spread the spinach/lettuce on the bottom of the plate, then add the rest of the ingredients.
This recipe is incredibly simple to make. While it takes a bit of time to prepare the vegetables, it doesn’t take very long to cook this pasta salad! This recipe is incredibly simple to make.
This easy, one-dish meal is perfect for a weeknight dinner. And aside from being a delicious, go-with-anything dish, it’s low-calorie and very nutritious. Bonus: the kids will love it!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Delicious chickpeas stew with curry, coriander, and ginger
- Delicious healthy gluten-free eggplant stuffed with vegetables and quinoa
- Chickpeas salad with tomatoes and tuna fish
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- 8 healthy and delicious breakfast recipes that don’t fatten