Is there anyone who doesn’t love pasta? I think it is impossible, as long as there is at least one recipe for pasta for each taste, and some are quite tasty.
Here’s a recipe for a summer day, not only tasty but also offers a sense of satiety.
Ingredients – 4 servings
- 400 g pasta: penne, rigatoni, or according to preference.
- 1 eggplant
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 10 olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 rosemary yarn
- 2, 3 parsley yarns
- 100 g of grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
Method of preparation:
- Boil the pasta al dente. Wash the eggplant and zucchini and cut them into thick slices about 1 cm. Sprinkle them with a thick layer of salt and allow them to stand for 15 minutes to leave their water. Then they are rinsed well, to remove excess salt and leave to drain.
- Wash also the pepper well, remove the seeds and cut them into small pieces, wash the cherry tomatoes.
- Take a grill pan and place it on the fire to heat. Add the olive oil and garlic. Place the vegetables and take care to return them, so they bake evenly on both sides.
- Chop the rosemary and add it over the vegetables. Then match the taste of salt and pepper.
- When the vegetables are cooked, mix them with the pasta, add the olives. Add the chopped parsley as well. Over the ingredients add the grated Parmesan.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.