Fiber is an essential part of the diet. They improve bowel health, lower cholesterol and prevent heart disease, lower blood pressure, and help control body weight.
Vegetable salads are an excellent and invigorating option for any period of the year. Chickpeas, lentils, and beans are frequently used in the preparation of ideal salads to be consumed both in winter and summer.
I propose a delicious salad with tomatoes and tuna
• 200 g of cherry tomatoes
• A red onion
• A cup and a half of canned fish (270 g)
• A celery
• 10 black olives without seeds
• 4 radishes
• 2 canned of tuna (250 g)
• Half a cup of extra virgin olive oil (125 ml)
• 2 tablespoons mustard (30 g)
• 2 tablespoons vinegar (30 ml)
• Thyme, according to taste
• A teaspoon of honey
• Salt and black pepper, according to taste
Method of Preparation
1) Drain the liquid from the canned chickpeas, then the tuna canned oil.
2) Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Cut the red onion into the rounds, then cut the celery and radishes into small pieces.
3) Mix all the ingredients well in a bowl, add the salt and pepper.
4) For the vinaigrette, mix the vinegar, honey, mustard, and oil. Pour the sauce over the salad and sprinkle with thyme.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- A delicious and low-calorie lunch: baked cauliflower baked with parmesan
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe
- Low-carbs delicious chicken breast with spinach, onion, garlic, and turmeric
- 8 healthy and delicious breakfast recipes that don’t fatten
- Spinach and valerian salad with mozzarella and orange