Here’s a great tip for a tasty and healthy lunch, a chicken and spinach meal that you can prepare in 30 minutes.
High protein content, low carb, and low-calorie content make this recipe ideal for weight loss. Chicken breast with spinach can be served as such, with rice, potatoes, couscous, or vegetables. Try this tasty low-carb recipe of chicken with spinach.
Besides the fact that this chicken with spinach is high in protein, it has a high content of vitamins and minerals, and the amount of fiber is also appreciable.
• 500 g chicken breast
• 500 g frozen spinach
• 1 onion
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of turmeric
• 1 teaspoon parsley leaves
• Mozzarella on the grater
Method of preparation
• Put the spinach to defrost.
• In a large saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat, add the finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes transparent.
• Add the chicken breast cut into cubes, mix, season with salt and pepper, add 150 ml of water and boil for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• When the meat begins to soften, add the soy sauce, crushed garlic cloves, and thawed spinach.
• Mix everything well until the excess water evaporates.
• Then add the mozzarella given on the grater and the corn.
• Serve the food, hot, with rice, couscous, potatoes, or as such.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.