Here’s a great tip for a tasty and healthy lunch, a chicken and spinach meal that you can prepare in 30 minutes.
Chicken breast is one of the most common proteins found in our kitchens. It is a great source of protein and can be used in many different ways. However, if you are following a low-carb diet, this can be a challenge.
Luckily, there are some amazing chicken recipes out there that will help you get your fix while staying on track!
Onion contains flavonoids and antioxidant phenolic compounds that help prevent oxidative stress. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce the risk of developing cancer by inhibiting tumor growth.
Garlic is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that can help to fight infections in the body. It has also been shown to be effective in lowering blood pressure levels while improving circulation within the body.
Turmeric contains curcumin which has been shown to have potent antioxidant activity against free radicals in the body. This powerful compound can also help prevent damage caused by oxidation in your cells while also reducing inflammation in your joints or muscles throughout your body
High protein content, low carb, and low-calorie content make this recipe ideal for weight loss. This chicken breast with spinach can be served as such, with rice, potatoes, couscous, or vegetables. Try this tasty low-carb recipe of chicken with spinach.
Besides the fact that this chicken with spinach is high in protein, it has a high content of vitamins and minerals, and the amount of fiber is also appreciable.
• 500 g chicken breast
• 500 g frozen spinach
• 1 onion
• 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
• 3 cloves of garlic
• 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1 teaspoon of turmeric
• 1 teaspoon parsley leaves
• Mozzarella on the grater
Method of preparation for this delicious chicken breast with spinach, onion, garlic, and turmeric
• Put the spinach to defrost.
• In a large saucepan, melt the coconut oil over medium heat, add the finely chopped onion and sauté until it becomes transparent.
• Add the chicken breast cut into cubes, mix, season with salt and pepper, add 150 ml of water and boil for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• When the meat begins to soften, add the soy sauce, crushed garlic cloves, and thawed spinach.
• Mix everything well until the excess water evaporates.
• Then add the mozzarella given on the grater and the corn.
• Serve the food, hot, with rice, couscous, potatoes, or as such.
If you are looking for a quick, simple, low-carb dish with awesome flavors, it doesn’t get much better than this. The chicken breast was tender and seasoned well.
The spinach had the perfect amount of garlic to add flavor without burying the spinach under garlic, and the turmeric gave it a nice yellow color and slight flavor (which I liked).
This is an awesome low-carb dish that can be made quickly and easily.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Spinach and valerian salad with mozzarella and orange
- Salad pasta with grilled vegetables and parmesan cheese
- Chickpeas salad with tomatoes and tuna fish
- Healthy vegan homemade wrap with spinach, avocado, carrots, and zucchini
- Omelet with baby spinach and parmesan, breakfast for healthy people