Valerian is a plant known for its soothing properties, whereas spinach is also known as a natural relaxant. These two ingredients together make an excellent salad.
Combined with mozzarella and orange flavors, the result of this valerian salad is a perfectly refreshing summer-tasting dish. I hope it will be your favorite one!
Valerian is a wonderful herb. It has been used for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. The ancient Romans used it to relieve anxiety, pain, and insomnia amongst other things.
Valerian is a perennial herb that is native to Europe, Asia, and North America. It is one of the most widely used herbs in Europe, where it has been used for centuries as a medicinal herb.
Valerian has been used throughout history for many different types of ailments. In ancient Greece, it was used to treat insomnia and anxiety. The Romans used it for headaches and toothaches.
1. Valerian is an antioxidant.
2. It helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
3. It can help you sleep better at night.
4. It can improve your memory and concentration during the day.
5. It is a natural sedative that works just as well as prescription medication for insomnia and anxiety disorders.
6. It can help with digestion issues like heartburn, indigestion, gas, bloating, nausea, and diarrhea; so it’s great for those suffering from irritable bowel syndrome or Crohn’s disease!
7. It has anti-inflammatory properties that make it helpful for people with arthritis and other chronic pain conditions
Spinach is an excellent choice for body health. For example, regular consumption of spinach regulates blood pressure, reduces inflammation, protects the brain, prevents gastric ulcers, strengthens bones, etc.
The nutrients factory
Spinach contains mineral salts such as sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sulfur, manganese, zinc, copper, iodine, iron, vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, folic acid. Spinach also has a high content of minerals, namely potassium and sodium.
With the coming of heat, the greens appear in the markets, so it would be advisable to include them in salads of all kinds.
Spinach and Valerian Salad with Mozzarella and Orange Recipe
- 50 g baby spinach
- 50 g valerian salad
- Mozzarella (150 g)
- 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Wash the spinach and the valerian under a cold water jet. Leave it for a few minutes in a colander.
2. Clean an orange of her peel, cut it in slices or cubes.
3. Squeeze the other orange.
4. Place the spinach and valerian in a bowl, add the mozzarella, the orange cubes.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and mix it gently with your hand.
6. Separately, prepare a dressing from the orange juice and olive oil, pour it over the salad.
The result is a beautifully textured salad that is the perfect side dish for any main meal. It combines sweet and savory notes, thanks to the orange juice and cheese, with a fun herbal bite coming from the spinach and valerian.
This salad is also an excellent source of vitamin C (orange’s specialty), calcium, iron, and magnesium.
To be completely honest, I think the mozzarella, orange, and spinach form an excellent combo. I’ve made this salad many times and it’s always been a winner (if you know what I mean).
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Salad pasta with grilled vegetables and parmesan cheese
- Chickpeas salad with tomatoes and tuna fish
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- Super delicious and healthy recipes: sea bream on a bed of vegetables
- Delicious chickpeas stew with curry, coriander, and ginger
- Delicious healthy gluten-free eggplant stuffed with vegetables and quinoa