Spinach is an excellent choice for body health. For example, regular consumption of spinach regulates blood pressure, reduces inflammation, protects the brain, prevents gastric ulcers, strengthens bones, etc.
The nutrients factory
Spinach contains mineral salts such as sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sulfur, manganese, zinc, copper, iodine, iron, vitamins A, B1, B2, B12, C, folic acid. Spinach also has a high content of minerals, namely potassium and sodium.
With the coming of heat, the greens appear in the markets, so it would be advisable to include them in salads of all kinds.
Spinach and Valerian Salad with Mozzarella and Orange Recipe
- 50 g baby spinach
- 50 g valerian salad
- Mozzarella (150 g)
- 2 oranges
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Method of preparation:
- Wash the spinach and the valerian under a cold water jet. Leave it for a few minutes in a colander.
2. Clean an orange of her peel, cut it in slices or cubes.
3. Squeeze the other orange.
4. Place the spinach and valerian in a bowl, add the mozzarella, the orange cubes.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and mix it gently with your hand.
6. Separately, prepare a dressing from the orange juice and olive oil, pour it over the salad.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Salad pasta with grilled vegetables and parmesan cheese
- Chickpeas salad with tomatoes and tuna fish
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- Super delicious and healthy recipes: sea bream on a bed of vegetables
- Delicious chickpeas stew with curry, coriander, and ginger
- Delicious healthy gluten-free eggplant stuffed with vegetables and quinoa