The recipe that I propose today, is a fish recipe baked on a bed of vegetables, is a recipe easy to prepare, fast, healthy, and delicious.
The ingredients with which we prepare the sea bream in the oven are simple and we always have them at hand at home: potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, lemon, olive oil and vegetables, and their combination results in particularly delicious fish food, healthy and consistent.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 pieces of sea bream
- 150 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- A lemon
- Half bunches of white grapes
- 4 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 carrots
- 2 dried onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 big tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 chopped dill bond
- 1 chopped parsley bond
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pepper berry
- Freshly ground pepper
Method of Preparation
- We heat the oven to 180 degrees
- We clean the fishes of the scales, gills, and intestines, then wash them and clean them of water with kitchen paper. We season the fish with salt and pepper, both indoors and out, then put in pieces of garlic, oregano, dill, and parsley.
- Wash the potatoes, clean the peel, and cut them into cubes. Wash the onions and cut them into thin rounds. Wash the dill and parsley and chop them, wash the grapes and peppers (cut into thin slices). Wash the lemon well under hot water.
- We clean the carrots, peel them thoroughly, and cut them into thin rounds.
- Chop 2 cloves of garlic and 2 of the tomatoes. We heat half of the oil and simmer the garlic for half a minute. Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes, then stop the fire.
- In a large tray, toss a teaspoon of pepper berries, place the potatoes, on top add the onions, cut into the rounds, the chopped peppers cut into thin slices, the carrots, the dill, the parsley, season with salt and pepper and oregano.
- Cut into large slices the remaining tomato, grapes, and lemon and add them.
- Finally, add the fish, the rest of the olive oil, add the tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper, and add 2 cups of water.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil, and place it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- We remove the tray, remove the aluminum foil, and leave it again in the oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes to blend the flavors of the vegetables.
Sea bream is an oily fish that is richer in fatty acids than cod, haddock, and halibut. Overall, this seabream recipe is really tasty and it’s also really healthy!
The sea bream has a crispy skin, the fish is super moist and flaky inside, and the dish as a whole comes together with beautiful layers of colors and textures. I highly recommend trying this dish out!
Anyone who tries it will love the bright flavors, fresh vegetables, and fish; and above all, the lack of a strong fishy flavor always found in sea bream.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- A tasty autumn recipe – chicken with apples at the oven
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- 3 fast delicious low carbs recipes for lunch
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe
- 6 fast and healthy dinners ideas that help you lose weight