The recipe that I propose today, is a fish recipe baked on a bed of vegetables, is a recipe easy to prepare, fast, healthy, and delicious.
The ingredients with which we prepare the sea bream in the oven are simple and we always have them at hand at home: potatoes, onions, garlic, carrots, tomatoes, peppers, lemon, olive oil and vegetables, and their combination results in particularly delicious fish food, healthy and consistent.
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 2 pieces of sea bream
- 150 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- A lemon
- Half bunches of white grapes
- 4 large potatoes, cut into cubes
- 2 carrots
- 2 dried onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 big tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 chopped dill bond
- 1 chopped parsley bond
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Pepper berry
- Freshly ground pepper
Method of Preparation
- We heat the oven to 180 degrees
- We clean the fishes of the scales, gills, and intestines, then wash them and clean them of water with kitchen paper. We season the fish with salt and pepper, both indoors and out, then put in pieces of garlic, oregano, dill, and parsley.
- Wash the potatoes, clean the peel, and cut them into cubes. Wash the onions and cut them into thin rounds. Wash the dill and parsley and chop them, wash the grapes and peppers (cut into thin slices). Wash the lemon well under hot water.
- We clean the carrots, peel them thoroughly, and cut them into thin rounds.
- Chop 2 cloves of garlic and 2 of the tomatoes. We heat half of the oil and simmer the garlic for half a minute. Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes, then stop the fire.
- In a large tray, toss a teaspoon of pepper berries, place the potatoes, on top add the onions, cut into the rounds, the chopped peppers cut into thin slices, the carrots, the dill, the parsley, season with salt and pepper and oregano.
- Cut into large slices the remaining tomato, grapes, and lemon and add them.
- Finally, add the fish, the rest of the olive oil, add the tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper, and add 2 cups of water.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil, and place it in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
- We remove the tray, remove the aluminum foil, and leave it again in the oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes to blend the flavors of the vegetables.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.