We all have our own preferences for breakfast and lunch, but every person knows that it is hard to find a good dinner recipe. In today’s article I will propose you 6 fast healthy dinners ideas that can help you lose weight and still taste delicious!
When it comes to losing weight, what you eat (and don’t eat) is far more important than your exercise plan. However, the ideal multi-disciplinary approach is to combine a healthy, portion-controlled diet with regular exercise. In fact, studies have shown that keeping a food diary or taking pictures of what you eat can help you lose weight.
A healthy lifestyle involves many choices. If you’re trying to lose weight, dinner is one of the most important meals of the day. If you can get this right, it will make your life much easier in your weight loss journey.
The problem is that many people do not know what to eat for dinner. This means they end up eating poorly and not reaching their weight loss goals. So, if you’ve been looking for healthy dinner recipes that will help you lose weight and keep you satiated at the same time, I’ve got the perfect list for you!
To lose weight you need a well-developed workout plan (HERE, HERE and HERE), but especially proper nutrition (List of the permitted and prohibited foods in the weight loss diet and The correct combination of foods
Eat in the morning like a king, at lunch like a prince, and in the evening like a beggar.
When it comes to dieting, a common problem is that we don’t have enough time to decide what we should eat.
The importance of healthy dinners in weight loss diets
Following a weight-loss cure doesn’t mean skipping meals or limiting yourself to vegetables and protein sources. This is a very common mistake among people who want to lose weight quickly and resort to solutions like “wonder diets”.
To follow a healthy diet, which allows you to lose weight gradually and provides stable results, is It is advisable to opt for healthy eating and increase the number of meals served per day to five(3 main meals + 2 snakes). Read more about it HERE.
This way, you will serve smaller portions regularly.
Healthy dinners can be the key to weight loss. The best way to lose weight is by exercising and eating right. Having healthy dinners is important because you will be able to keep your portion size in check.
In order to lose weight, you need to eat fewer calories than you burn off. In doing this, you can lose a pound a week. This can be done with diet and exercise. Eating healthy dinners is something you need to do in order to stay on track.
When you eat a healthy dinner, make sure that it has some lean protein, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains. You should not have any saturated fat or trans fat at all during your mealtime. It is best if you keep your portion sizes small so that you do not overeat during dinner time. When you overeat during dinner time, it will be harder for you to continue losing weight because the meal will have too many calories in it.
Eating healthy dinners can be hard if you are not used to eating like this on a regular basis. Once you get into the habit of being more healthy, it will become easier and easier to get used to this change in your lifestyle.
Here’s what an ideal dinner should look like:
• 50% of the meal should be made of vegetables
• 25% of high protein foods
• 25% of carbohydrate sources.
In this way, you will get all the important nutrients for your body.
Opt for cooking methods that do not involve the use of a large amount of oil. The best options are:
• Grill cooking
• Roasting “stir-fry”
These ways of cooking are simple and allow you to get delicious dishes.
Here are 6 ideas for dinner that helps you lose weight. Of course, you can change them anyway you like to suit your tastes.
Dinner No 1 – Eggplant with quinoa
• 4 large eggplants
• 100 g quinoa
• 30 g extra virgin olive oil
• 2 medium onions
• 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
• 100 g carrots
• 1 yellow pepper
• 1 red pepper
• Ground pepper
• 500 g tomatoes
For the sauce in the tray
• 200 ml tomato paste
• 450 ml of boiled water
• Parsley for decoration
Method of preparation
• Wash the eggplant, cut lengthwise into two equal parts, and brush with a spoon, leaving the eggplant thickness 1.5 cm.
• Put salt inside and let it sit down for 20 minutes to leave the water.
• Then wipe with a paper towel.
• The eggplant core is finely chopped and set aside.
• Wash quinoa well with cold water.
• Boil water in a saucepan with a little salt and add quinoa when boiling.
• Put one part quinoa and two parts water. Leave to boil for 7-8 minutes, then turn off the heat and leave it covered for another 10 minutes.
• Slip and pass through a jet of cold water.
• Put the oil in a wok, chopped onion, and soften slightly. Add the cumin and leave for 30-40 seconds to release the aroma.
• Put the eggplant core, then the grated carrot, the chopped peppers, salt, pepper and leave on the fire for 5 minutes, with a lid.
• Add the chopped tomatoes (without peel) and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
• Take the wok from the heat, add the quinoa, and mix everything. The eggplant is filled with the obtained composition.
• Put the stuffed eggplants in a higher tray, add 450 ml boiled water, 200 ml tomato paste, and salt.
• Put the tray in the hot oven at 180 degrees and leave it for 45 minutes.
- It is decorated with greenery.
Dinner No 2 – Arugula and Tomato Salad
• Grilled chicken breast
• 2 slices of whole bread
• Skimmed yogurt or a fruit
Dinner No 3 – Assorted salad with tuna
This dinner recipe will include green salad, arugula, radishes, cucumber, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes (no more than 2-3 tomatoes), tuna in own juice, lemon, parsley, olives.
Dinner No 4
• Mashed green pumpkin and potatoes
• Sandwich with cheese and turkey
• Skimmed yogurt with muesli
Dinner No 5 – Broccoli soup
• 1 onion
• 500 g broccoli
• 1 carrot
• 1 potato
• 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
• 2-3 cloves of garlic
• 1 cup of sweet cream
• Croutons for serving.
Method of preparation:
• Cut the broccoli as small as possible.
• Put the oil on the heat, add the garlic and browned it for about 30 seconds, then put the chopped onion and carrot.
• Cover with a lid and leave for about 5-6 minutes.
• Add broccoli, salt, and pepper to taste.
• Allow to brown for a few minutes, then add two cups of water and the chopped potato.
• Allow to boil 10 minutes, then mix the whole composition with the blender.
• Add the sweet cream and mix well.
• Serve with croutons.
Dinner No 6
• Summer salad with lentils, peppers, green peppers, chive, sweet corn and cucumbers
• Eggplant omelet
• Skimmed yogurt and green tea.
Dinner is a great time to get in some extra nutrients.
According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, you should aim for about half of your plate to be vegetables or fruit. Fill the rest up with lean protein and whole grains.
If you want to cut back on carbs, try eating more protein. According to research from the Department of Nutrition at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, eating more protein can help promote weight loss by cutting back on hunger and increasing feelings of fullness.
For a quick and healthy dinner idea, try tossing together a salad filled with veggies like arugula, spinach, or romaine lettuce. Add in some chicken breast and toss it with a light vinaigrette dressing that’s made with heart-healthy fats like olive oil or avocado oil.
If you are trying to lose weight, it can be difficult to find the time to cook healthy dinners. However, a healthy diet and regular exercise are key components of any successful weight loss plan.
The 6 quick and healthy dinners ideas above can help you achieve your weight loss goals. They will keep you satisfied and energized for the rest of your day.
The best part about these fast and healthy dinners is that they are easy to make, store well and taste great. For a complete meal, add a side salad and whole-grain bread.
The bottom line: Dinner should be a time when you make yourself something healthy and nourishing so you can continue losing weight and feel your best!
So. there you have it: six healthy dinners for you to try. They’re easy and quick to prepare, and they’re full of ingredients that promote a healthy weight. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
- 6 ideas for tasty and healthy breakfast
- 8 healthy and delicious breakfast recipes that don’t fatten
- 3 fast delicious low carbs recipes for lunch
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme