There is the preconceived idea that fruits are forbidden in the diet, as they contain sugar. Well, some fruits can even help you lose weight, despite the fructose content.
Fruits sometimes have as many calories as much less healthy foods, but their advantage is due to the vitamin complex and the very low-fat content.
Of course, fruits should be consumed with moderation because excess fructose is stored by the body in the form of fats.
Being an excellent source of energy, fruit-based diets provide the body with many nutrients, thus keeping the body hydrated.
What recommends the fruits in diets?
- Improve blood circulation
- Stimulates the immune system
- Improve the digestive system
- Facilitates detoxification of the body
- Helps in weight loss
Here are 10 fruits that you should eat in the diet:
Recent research has shown that people who consume this fruit have a better metabolism, lose weight more easily, and are more energetic. The fruit brings you a dietary supplement of 20 essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. 2-3 slices of avocado contain only 50 calories. The fruit can be served in salads, in tuna salad.
Lemon is one of the most important fruits used in the weight loss process, often being recommended for inclusion in the diet. In addition to being easy to combine with other foods, it is rich in phosphorus, vitamins B and C and magnesium.
You can lose a few pounds with lemon juice. To begin with, drink a glass of lemon juice every morning on an empty stomach. You must drink it immediately because the lemon quickly oxidizes and loses its properties.
- Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C. This important nutrient is beneficial for the health of the liver.
- Lemon helps detoxify the body, stimulating the elimination of toxins through the urine.
- Lemon is healthy and fights constipation.
Numerous researches have confirmed the effects of this fruit for an unrestricted weight loss cure. Grapefruit ingredients reduce the level of insulin, thus forcing the body to convert the calories into energy, which it consumes and does not store it in fat stores.
Half of the grapefruit has only 36 calories and does not include fat at all. Consume this fruit before meals to make full use of its potential
It helps you lose weight
- Blueberries are very nutritious and have few calories. If you eat 10-20 blueberries a day, these are enough for a considerable supply of vitamin C, potassium, and antioxidants.
- Blueberries contain fibers, which helps improve digestion.
The important thing to remember is that you can consume as many blueberries as you want without worrying about the fattening. These fruits are healthy and extremely versatile in the kitchen.
5. Yellow Melon
With only 55 calories in a cup of yellow melon cut in small cubes, this fruit has low-fat content but is high in potassium, magnesium, and important vitamins C. High fiber level makes the yellow melon a great snack between meals.
6. Green Apples
Green apples improve your health and silhouette.
Here are some of the beneficial properties of these fruits:
- Green apples are excellent for regulating blood sugar.
- Green apples are rich in antioxidants.
- It helps you reduce the level of bad cholesterol.
- It accelerates metabolism.
- Stimulates fat burning
- Eat green apples in a raw state, with whole peel, in the first part of the day.
- Drink smoothies with green apples
It is a source of health
Pomegranate contains powerful antioxidants. They have incredible benefits for the body: they improve circulation to the heart and prevent the formation of fat deposits in the arteries.
- The consumption of pomegranates prevents the accumulation of fat in the abdominal area.
- Pomegranate is high in fiber, anti-inflammatory, and helps to eliminate bad cholesterol.
It can be consumed in a raw state, like pomegranate juice for breakfast, in salads.
- It contains vitamin C, vitamin D, folic acid, fiber, potassium that helps the cardiovascular system, and many amino acids with anti-inflammatory effects on the stomach.
- It is indicated in the slimming diets, Papaya having only 39-40 calories per 100 grams.
- People with digestive problems can confidently consume this fruit to get rid of indigestion or constipation.
- Papaya fruit consumption lowers blood sugar,
9. Dry Fruits
One of the many benefits of dried fruits is that they are very suitable for people who want to keep a diet. Breakfast is usually the perfect time when you can enjoy them.
They are very healthy and rich in fiber and nutrients. But we should not exaggerate with the amount of dried fruit consumed if we want them not to bring us the extra kilos.
- Contain a variety of vitamins, especially magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, and the list can continue.
- They are a good source of fiber
- It represents a healthy snack when consumed in small quantities.
Over time, coconuts have become a highly prized food, this happening not only because of the delicious taste, but also because of the high nutritional value and, implicitly, the multitude of benefits it offers to our health.
Coconut raises the body’s immunity. It has antifungal, antiviral, antiparasitic, and antibacterial properties.
Coconut helps in eliminating extra kilos. Specifically, it has been found that coconut has the effect of eliminating abdominal fat, which is known to be a major risk factor in health.
By consuming 200 grams of coconut every day, it reduces not only the body mass index but also the significant decrease in waist circumference.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- List of the permitted & prohibited foods in the weight loss diet
- The pumpkin: a miracle for our health!
- Food that helps us to lose weight
- Efficient list of the main categories of foods that help you lose weight
- Top 10 healthy foods that stimulate burns
- Top 7 alkaline foods which make wonders for the health