Let’s forget the cold and enjoy the leaves in warm hues and the scents of this delicious and healthy dessert!
Apples are one type of fruit that, when cooked with some added ingredients, makes the perfect taste and is fantastic to look at. Apples are also considered to be food that is good for health, as they have been found to have anti-cancer potential and can help lower cholesterol levels.
Apples, nuts, raisins, and almonds, are all healthy ingredients that when cooked together can create a delicious fall dessert. This is one of my favorite fall recipes and a great dish to serve guests during the holidays.
Today I propose a simple, seasonal dessert, with an amazing taste: apples stuffed with nuts, almonds, and raisins.
A serving of ripe apples with almonds and raisins has only 180 calories.
Apples – 10 Benefits:
1. They are great for digestion..
2. They have cancer-fighting properties.
3. They can help prevent heart disease
4. They may reduce the risk of developing diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and reducing insulin resistance.
5. They can help lower cholesterol levels, which reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
7. They contain antioxidants that help fight disease and reduce inflammation in the body
8. They have been shown to improve cognitive function in older adults, particularly those suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
9. They help prevent cavities! They’re high in mineral silicon, which helps strengthen your teeth and bones by increasing their mineral content.
10. They are low in calories, one small apple only has about 95 calories! So if you want to watch your weight, eating these fruits can be a great way to help you cut back on calories without feeling hungry throughout the day.
• 4 apples
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 3 nuts
• 1/3 cup of raisins
• 2 tablespoons of almonds
• 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
• 1 tablespoon of butter
1) Heat the oven to 180 ° C.
2) Crush the almonds and nuts, place them in a bowl, and add the raisins, cinnamon to taste, add the vanilla essence, then mix all the ingredients well.
3) Wash the apples well, then using a knife, dig the apple’s core, and sprinkle them inside with fresh lemon juice, grease them with butter, put a little also inside and then fill them with the above mixture.
4) Put the apples in a butter greased pan, cover with an aluminum foil, and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
5) After 20 minutes, remove the foil and put it back in the oven for another 20 minutes until it is well browned.
So the next time you have apples sitting around, consider a healthy, delicious way to make use of them. Whether you’re entertaining friends or family, or just looking for something new to try on a quiet fall evening, this is a great recipe.
The apples become nice and tender. They retain a bit of sweetness but are also slightly spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg.
The combination of dried fruit with nuts adds texture to the dish, while still allowing the apples to be the stars of the show. It’s an easy side dish or snack that is sure to please.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries popsicle
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples