Let’s forget the cold and enjoy the leaves in warm hues and the scents of this delicious and healthy dessert!
Today I propose a simple, seasonal dessert, with an amazing taste: apples stuffed with nuts, almonds, and raisins.
A serving of ripe apples with almonds and raisins has only 180 calories.
• 4 apples
• 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
• 3 nuts
• 1/3 cup of raisins
• 2 tablespoons of almonds
• 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
• 1 tablespoon of butter
Method of Preparation
1) Heat the oven to 180 ° C.
2) Crush the almonds and nuts, place them in a bowl, and add the raisins, cinnamon to taste, add the vanilla essence, then mix all the ingredients well.
3) Wash the apples well, then using a knife, dig the apple’s core, and sprinkle them inside with fresh lemon juice, grease them with butter, put a little also inside and then fill them with the above mixture.
4) Put the apples in a butter greased pan, cover with an aluminum foil, and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
5) After 20 minutes, remove the foil and put it back in the oven for another 20 minutes until it is well browned.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- 3 healthy and tasty dessert recipes for this summer
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries popsicle
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples