It’s the time of autumn delights in the oven. Pears filled with honey, nut, flavored with cinnamon, are a dream of autumn. They are delicious if you serve them warm, with whipped cream.
Although we have learned to prepare and consume sophisticated desserts, from various doughs and creams, it wouldn’t hurt, from time to time, to resort to a lighter, simpler, and healthier dessert, as presented in this article.
Baked pears, this is one of the simplest desserts we can prepare at home when we feel the need for something sweet, easy, and dietary. Pears are sweet, juicy and very aromatic fruits, and can be easily transformed into a sugar-free dessert.
Look for some kind of sweet pears for this recipe.
• 4 pears
• 4 tablespoons of honey
• 1 vanilla essence
• 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
• 50 g ground nuts – 3 tablespoons
• 1 teaspoon of coconut
Coconut adds more contrast to this recipe, but you can use something else for decoration, such as roasted walnuts or nuts, oats, blueberries, pomegranate berries, or other fruits.
Method of Preparation
• The pears are washed well, they are erased and cut along in two, after which they are cleaned of seeds and they are notched on the inside to allow the honey to penetrate the fiber of the fruit.
• Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
• Grease a heat-resistant pan with coconut oil, if you have it in the house because it will give the pears an even sweeter aroma, and put in half the pears, with the inside, slightly notched, up.
• Put in each notch butter. Powder half of the pear with cinnamon. Cover the tray with the half pears with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes, so that it soaks well and begins to color.
• Meanwhile, mix the honey, groundnut, and vanilla essence. Instead of nut, you can also use ground almonds.
• Remove the pears from the oven, fill them with the mixture of honey, walnut, and vanilla essence and bake for another 10 minutes, until they are nicely roasted.
• After removing the pears from the oven, season it with the coconut and serve the hot dessert. It has a special aroma.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- Autumn delight: apples cooked with nuts, raisins, and almonds
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Delicious homemade recipe: ladyfingers sponge cake with chocolate and oranges