The smell of autumn, unmistakable aromas of cinnamon and honey foretell the coming of the cold season, a good reason to start the oven, to start cooking with the wonderful fruits of autumn, so what would be better than a baked pumpkin with honey, walnuts, orange, and spices?
Pumpkin is the undisputed star of this season, but we must also take advantage of the benefits it brings to the body being rich in beta-carotene, magnesium, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, lecithin, mineral salts, and vitamins.
Good and fragrant, but especially fragrant! You know that sweet scent of the beginning of the golden autumn that seems to be flooding your house. Wonderful!
And because pumpkin is the star of this season, I thought it would be good to know that in addition to the aroma and taste It also has many health benefits, such as helping the body fight against heart disease.
So, if you haven’t considered it yet, here are 8 reasons why you should start including it in your diet:
1. Sharpen your vision
2. It helps you lose weight
3. Take care of your heart
4. It can reduce the risk of cancer
5. Take care of the beauty of your skin
6. It helps you train and get rid of muscle fever
7. Pumpkin is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It has a low-calorie intake, 100g of fruit containing only 26kcal. Pumpkin is very rich in fiber and vitamin A.
8. Pumpkin oil is used to regulate nervous and hormonal activity.
If you decided to eat pumpkin more often this fall, now you have a simple, healthy, delicious, and flavored recipe for baked pumpkin with honey, nuts, orange peel, and spices just right for a cold fall day. It is ideal for morning or afternoon snacks.
1 hour and 35 mins
• 1 butternut squash of about 3 kg
• 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
• 5 cloves
• 1 teaspoon of orange peel
• 2 tablespoons of honey
• 100 g of crushed walnuts (or pecans)
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
Instructions for This Baked Pumpkin with Honey, Walnuts, Orange, and Spices
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Wash the pumpkin well on the outside and cut it in half lengthwise.
3. Remove the seeds from the pumpkin and put them to dry, you can use them later.
4. Sprinkle with nutmeg, cinnamon, orange peel, and stick the cloves here and there. Be careful, the aroma of the cloves is strong.
5. Place the two pieces of pumpkin in a tray lined with baking paper, and place in the oven for 30 minutes.
6. After this period, I took it out and cut it into slices, it bakes much faster like this, I sprinkled half of the crushed walnuts and I put it back in for 60 minutes.
7. When it starts to brown and is soft enough to easily fit the teaspoon into it, it is ready.
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss – 100% Natural, GMO-Free, FDA Approved
That’s all! The baked pumpkin recipe is ready. Serve a hot portion with honey topping and crushed walnuts to taste.
A simple and quick, healthy, tasty, and flavored dessert of baked pumpkin with honey, nuts, orange peel, and spices for all tastes in which pumpkin is the main ingredient!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it, don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Baked Beetroot Salad with Blue Cheese and Walnuts – Nutritious and Tasty
- Delicious and Healthy Autumn Salad with Arugula, Baked Pumpkin, Cranberries, and Caramelized Nuts
- A delicious season recipe: pumpkin soup with nut, and sour cream
- Creamy Vegan Mushroom Soup with Mediterranean Almond and Saffron Flavors
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme