For me, autumn means baked pumpkin with cinnamon.
You already know that all nutritionists recommend us to consume as many seasonal foods as possible, and pumpkin is one of the autumn foods that we do not find very often on our menu. Maybe because we were used to associating it only with the traditional pie. However, it can be used for both salty foods and sweets.
Smoothies are delicious and healthy drinks prepared quickly, which can be enjoyed immediately (or in the car, on the way to the office).
They are nutritious, full of vitamins, and quite filling. They quench your hunger and give you an energy boost.
Baked pumpkin is a delicious ingredient that will give a creamy texture to your smoothie. Yesterday I baked pumpkin with honey and cinnamon, so I had a few pieces of pumpkin left.
Today I suggest you prepare a delicious, creamy, and flavored smoothie with baked pumpkin, blueberries, and spices, full of antioxidants, which will give you that energy boost at breakfast that you need to start your day.
• 250 gr baked pumpkin (pulp)
• 1 small ripe banana
• 1 cm ginger
• 1 teaspoon of honey
• ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
• 1 teaspoon chia seeds
• 3 cloves
• 50 ml of freshly squeezed apple juice
• ½ cup of Greek yogurt
Chia seeds and blueberries
1. I put in the blender: baked pumpkin, banana, yogurt, ginger, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, chia seeds, and mixed until I got a fine composition.
2. I added the apple juice and mixed a little more.
3. On top I sprinkled a pinch of chia seeds and some blueberries.
This smoothie with baked pumpkin, blueberries, and spices is my choice for a healthy breakfast matched with the color of autumn. Aromatic, fragrant, creamy, packed with antioxidants, and extremely tasty, this smoothie makes you think of pie or strudel.
I’m waiting for your comments about this fragrant and creamy smoothie, hope you’ll love it as much as I did! 🙂
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Plum dumplings – Grandma’s Delicious Autumn Recipe
- Sugar-Free Quince, Walnuts, and Cloves Jam: Grandma’s Healthy and Flavored Autumn Recipe
- Delicious and Aromatic Crumble with Peaches, Plums, Blackberries, Almonds, and Cardamom – Sugar-Free Recipe
- A delicious season recipe: pumpkin soup with nut, and sour cream