Breakfast with a bowl of cereals is the healthiest way to start a new day. Cereals provide the body with more fiber, iron, folic acid, zinc, and less fat, salts, and cholesterol compared to other types of breakfast.
Today, I thought I would give you an idea of a healthy and delicious banana, strawberries, and cranberries breakfast whose ingredients also have an antioxidant role.
The good part about this breakfast in the bowl is that it takes a little time to prepare it and we can use any type of fruit, along with some seeds or nuts and cereals. You can use whole grains of wheat, oats, corn, buckwheat, or any other type of grain.
• 4-5 tablespoons whole grains
• 2 teaspoons flax seeds
• 6 strawberries
• 1 banana
• 30 g cranberries (2 tbsp)
• 250 g of Kefir
1. In a bowl, I put whole grains, flax seeds, and over the cereals I put Kefir.
2. Mix all the ingredients until they are well incorporated.
3. Over the obtained composition I placed 3 rows of strawberries, bananas, and cranberries.
I hope you liked the recipe at least as much as I liked it 😉
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- 6 ideas for tasty and healthy breakfast
- Healthy vegan homemade wrap with spinach, avocado, carrots, and zucchini
- Omelet with baby spinach and Parmesan, breakfast for healthy people
- 3 fast delicious low carbs recipes for lunch
- 6 fast and healthy dinners ideas that help you lose weight
- 7 dinners ideas for all week that help you lose weight fast