Breakfast bowl with cereals is the healthiest way to start a new day. Cereals provide the body with more fiber, iron, folic acid, zinc, and less fat, salts, and cholesterol compared to other types of breakfast.
This antioxidant-rich, banana and strawberry breakfast bowl is the perfect way to start your day! It’s full of nutritious ingredients that are packed with vitamins and minerals.
Bananas are rich in potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate. Strawberries have high levels of vitamin C and antioxidants, which help prevent cell damage. Cranberries are packed with fiber that helps support a healthy digestive system and prevent constipation.
Today, I thought I would give you an idea of a healthy and delicious banana, strawberries, and cranberries breakfast whose ingredients also have an antioxidant role.
The good part about this breakfast in the bowl is that it takes a little time to prepare it and we can use any type of fruit, along with some seeds or nuts and cereals. You can use whole grains of wheat, oats, corn, buckwheat, or any other type of grain.
Strawberries are one of the most popular fruits on earth. They are sweet, juicy, and delicious. Strawberries are low in calories and contain good amounts of vitamin C and folate. They also contain antioxidants that help protect against free radicals.
Strawberries can be eaten raw or cooked. They taste great with whipped cream or yogurt or as an addition to salads or smoothies.
Strawberries are a delicious, sweet fruit that can be eaten in a variety of ways. They’re packed with fiber and vitamins and are also low in calories and fat, making them one of the healthiest foods you can eat.
Here’s what you need to know about strawberries’ nutritional value/1 cup :
Calories: 64 g
Proteins: 1, 8 g
Fibers: 4 g
They are also rich in fiber, vitamins A and C, potassium, manganese, and iron.
10 Health Benefits:
1. Strawberries are good for your skin
2. They are good for your heart
3. Strawberries can help you lose weight
4. They have anti-aging properties
5. They have anti-inflammatory properties
6. They have anti-cancer properties
7. Are good for your eyesight and brain function
8. They can help reduce stress and anxiety
9. They promote overall health and well-being by regulating blood sugar levels and increasing metabolism, which helps you maintain a healthy weight
10. Eating these berries regularly will help you live longer!
• 4-5 tablespoons whole grains
• 2 teaspoons flax seeds
• 6 strawberries
• 1 banana
• 30 g cranberries (2 tbsp)
• 250 g of Kefir
Instructions for this cranberries breakfast bowl:
1. In a bowl, I put whole grains, flax seeds, and over the cereals I put Kefir.
2. Mix all the ingredients until they are well incorporated.
3. Over the obtained composition I placed 3 rows of strawberries, bananas, and cranberries.
If you’re looking for a delicious, healthy breakfast bowl that will keep you going all morning long, look no further. This antioxidant-rich bowl of bananas, strawberries, and cranberries is packed with vitamins and minerals that will give you the energy you need without weighing you down!
The best part about this recipe? It’s super easy to make! You don’t need any special equipment or ingredients
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- 6 ideas for tasty and healthy breakfast
- Healthy vegan homemade wrap with spinach, avocado, carrots, and zucchini
- Omelet with baby spinach and Parmesan, breakfast for healthy people
- 3 fast delicious low carbs recipes for lunch
- 6 fast and healthy dinners ideas that help you lose weight
- 7 dinners ideas for all week that help you lose weight fast