The cold autumn days can become milder if you indulge in warm, fragrant, and delicious recipes.
In autumn we can enjoy many fresh fruits: apples, pears, grapes, plums, quinces. From all this, you can prepare the best desserts for this season.
Along with pumpkin pie, baked apples and pears with nuts, raisins, cranberries, blueberries, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg, are an iconic autumn dessert.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
• 5 apples
• 3 pears
• 1 tbsp of lemon juice
• 150 g of nuts
• 1 tbsp of raisins
• 1 tbsp of blueberries
• 1 tbsp of cranberries
• A pinch of Nutmeg
• 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
• 1 tbsp of butter
1) Heat the oven to 180 ° C.
2) Crush the nuts, place them in a bowl, and add the raisins, blueberries, cranberries, cinnamon to taste, add the vanilla essence, then mix all the ingredients well.
3) Wash the apples and pears well, then using a knife, dig the apple’s, and pear’s core, and sprinkle them inside with fresh lemon juice, grease them with butter, put a little also inside.
4) Put apples and pears in a tray lined with baking paper, cover with an aluminum foil, and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
5) After 20 minutes, remove the foil, and then fill them with the above mixture and put it back in the oven for another 20 minutes until it is well browned.
With this recipe, your fruits will be flavored and with a crunchy filling, with few ingredients.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Plum dumplings – Grandma’s Delicious Autumn Recipe
- Homemade Low Carbs, Keto, Vegan, Sugar-Free, Fresh Sour Cherry Jam