We are in the pumpkin season and it is a pity not to put it in the dishes. The bright yellow-orange hides a lot of carbohydrates and beta-carotene, the pumpkin being a delicious remedy for the health and balance of the body.
This pumpkin tart is rich, buttery, and sweet. The cardamom gives it a lovely aroma and nutmeg is added for extra flavor. It’s easy to make this recipe vegan.
The filling is made using ground almonds and cashews. These nuts have a lovely taste and they are also high in fiber which makes them a healthy choice.
Agave syrup is used instead of refined sugar in this recipe because it has a lower glycemic index than granulated sugar does, making it healthier for people with diabetes as well as those who want to lose weight.
What came out? A delicious, healthy creamy tart, that you can lick your fingers!! It is easy to prepare, it is easier to eat. Here is the recipe.
For the filling:
• 500 g pumpkin puree
• 3 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1 cup cashews, hydrated
• ½ cup of almonds, hydrated
• 1 apple
• 2 tablespoons agave syrup
• 1 pinch of salt
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• ur teaspoon cardamom
• ½ teaspoon of hemp seeds
• ½ cup oatmeal
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 2 tablespoons agave syrup
• ½ cup pecan nuts, chopped
Spices: cinnamon, ginger (optional)
Instructions for this Flavored Pumpkin Tart, with Cashews, Almonds, Agave Syrup, Nutmeg, and Cardamom:
1) Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and prepare a round tart pan (preferably with a removable bottom). Grease the pan with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and line with hemp seeds.
2) Cut the pumpkin into large pieces and place in a baking tray. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until soft and golden.
3) Using a blender, process all the ingredients for the cream until you get a creamy consistency. Pour the composition into the round tray.
4) Bake the tart in the oven for 30 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Mix all ingredients with your fingers. Sprinkle over the tart and continue baking for another 30 minutes.
Serve best the next day, cold.
The spices in this recipe are what make this pumpkin tart so special and delicious! Cashews, almonds, and agave syrup make the filling creamy, rich, sweet, and spicy all at once!
What more could you want from a dessert? The cardamom adds an exotic flavor to this dish that takes it over the top!
So go ahead and try this recipe out for yourself, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Autumn delight: apples cooked with nuts, raisins, and almonds
- Grandma’s delicious autumn dessert: baked apples with fruits, nuts, and honey
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Delicious and Healthy Autumn Recipe: Pasta with Mushrooms and Pumpkin