This aromatic recipe with a crunchy filling is an emblematic dessert of autumn, it can be consumed by the whole family for breakfast and it is Deeeliiciooooousss!
• 4 apples
• 2 tablespoons raisins
• 200 g blackberries
• 30 g shredded almonds
• 3 nuts
• 5 tablespoons of honey
• 25 g butter
• 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
• 100 ml of apple syrup
• 3 tablespoons cognac
Method of Preparation
- We heat the oven at 200 ° C.
- We wash well and dry the apples.
- Into the washed and dried apples, we cut a little lid, then remove the apple’s core.
- The raisins, almonds, nuts, blackberries, 3 tablespoons of honey, butter, nutmeg, and cinnamon are put in a blender and mixed.
- This composition is added in the apples, we put the lid over the filling, then place them in a heat resistant vessel. Pour the apple syrup, the cognac and the rest of the honey in the pot and place in the oven.
- After 30 minutes remove from the oven and serve warm.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Delicious homemade recipe: ladyfingers sponge cake with chocolate and oranges