This aromatic recipe with a crunchy filling is an emblematic dessert of autumn, it can be consumed by the whole family for breakfast and it is Deeeliiciooooousss!
Here we have everyone’s favorite autumn dessert, baked apples. They are juicy and soft, with an added crunch and sweetness from the usual baked apple toppings of nuts and honey, and fruits of your choice!
Our grandmothers are always right. This crisp and refreshing dessert is a great alternative to pies, cakes, or cookies and will be served with delight at your dinner or party. It is simple to make and with lots of flavors!
Don’t get intimidated by the long list of ingredients, once you’ve tried it out once or twice, you’ll get the hang of it in no time.
These fruits are low in calories and high in fiber, which makes them a great choice for those looking to lose weight. They’re also loaded with antioxidants, which help fight free radicals and reduce inflammation.
They are a great snack and they’re full of nutrients. They’re also an important part of a healthy diet. Apples can help you maintain good vision, fight cancer, lower your cholesterol and blood pressure, help prevent diabetes, and keep your digestion regular.
Apples have been shown to help ease indigestion and gas.
• 4 apples
• 2 tablespoons raisins
• 200 g blackberries
• 30 g shredded almonds
• 3 nuts
• 5 tablespoons of honey
• 25 g butter
• 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
• 100 ml of apple syrup
• 3 tablespoons cognac
Instructions for this autumn dessert: baked apples with fruits, nuts and honey:
- We heat the oven at 200 ° C.
- We wash well and dry the apples.
- Into the washed and dried apples, we cut a little lid, then remove the apple’s core.
- The raisins, almonds, nuts, blackberries, 3 tablespoons of honey, butter, nutmeg, and cinnamon are put in a blender and mixed.
- This composition is added in the apples, we put the lid over the filling, then place them in a heat resistant vessel. Pour the apple syrup, the cognac and the rest of the honey in the pot and place in the oven.
- After 30 minutes remove from the oven and serve warm.
Nothing warms the heart and soul like a baked apple with fruits, honey, and nuts. Not to mention juicy goodness of apples are rich in fibers that keep us full for a longer time, therefore it is the best way to beat food cravings.
Weight gain can be prevented by eating the right foods. And if you want to eat great food without compromising on your diet, then bake yourself an apple!
Baked apples are very tasty and making them is not too difficult. It can be a great dish for someone who wants to eat healthier for himself, his or her loved ones, or friends; it is also one of the dishes suitable for vegetarian people.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Delicious homemade recipe: ladyfingers sponge cake with chocolate and oranges