Do you crave something sweet? How about a Ladyfingers cake with chocolate pudding and oranges? Believe me: it’s delicious, and your loved ones will enjoy every serving! You can use any fruit you want (orange, pineapple or kiwi, go very well), I chose oranges.
• 6 eggs
• 6 tablespoons of sugar
• 10 tablespoons flour
• 1 baking powder
• 10 tablespoons water
• 6 tablespoons oil
The pudding cream
1. 150 g chocolate
2. 600 ml of milk
3. 4-5 tablespoons sugar
4. 200 g butter
The syrup for the syrup of the counter-top and the ladyfingers
• 6 teaspoons of coffee
• 1 rum essence
- 400 ml of water
• 2 oranges
• 1 pack of Ladyfingers (20 Ladyfingers were enough for me)
Method of preparation
1. Separate the eggs
2. The yolks are rubbed with the oil
3. Beat the whites until they become hard foam, with a pinch of salt
4. The sugar is boiled with water until it turns into a syrup
5. Pour little by little the sugar syrup over the egg whites
6. Lightly incorporate the yolks rubbed with the oil
7. Add the flour and the baking powder
8. Gently mix the composition with a spatula, with top-down movements
9. The composition is poured into a tray (20/30 cm) lined with baking paper or oiled and lined well with flour. Cook in the oven over medium heat (160 degrees electric oven with ventilation) for about 40 minutes, until the countertop is lightly browned on top and passes the test with the toothpick
10. Allow the countertop to cool until it reaches room temperature and then cut into two portions.
The chocolate pudding cream
1. Pour 100 ml of milk over the sugar little by little, until it dissolves.
2. The rest of the milk is boiled. When it starts to boil, pour the milk sugar composition and stirring continuously with an egg whisk until thickened.
3. In the hot pudding add the butter and the broken chocolate pieces. Mix well until homogenized.
4. Leave a little to cool, put a food foil over the entire surface of the pudding and chill.
Assembling the cake
1. The countertop and the Ladyfingers are well syrupy
2. Spread some of the pudding creams on the first counter
3. We cover it with the syrupy ladyfingers
4. Spread another serving of cream
5. Add the other half of the countertop
6. The last part of the cream is spread
7. Garnish with the orange pieces
8. Leave in the fridge for 2 hours after which it can be served
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Homemade natural recipe of bananas and strawberries popsicle
- A delicious recipe from childhood: biscuits salami
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples