Smoothies have become very popular among those who want to lead a healthier life and can be found in many ice cream parlors, cafes, or even supermarkets.
Since it is very easy to prepare such a healthy detox drink, all you need is a blender through which you mix all the ingredients.
It’s a green frenzy now, in spring, with the first vitamins sprouting: spinach, wild garlic, stevia, red orach, nettles, radishes, kohlrabi leaves, parsley, dill, green onions, green garlic, dandelions, watercress, etc.
But I would never have imagined how good a smoothie with wild garlic can be!
Due to the appearance of all greens in the markets, today I propose a delicious and healthy recipe for wild garlic, spinach, and avocado, a green smoothie for a quick spring detox for the whole body.
Packing in lots of nutrients, flavors, and antioxidants, this quick and easy wild garlic, spinach,
Before presenting the recipe, let’s see some information about 2 of the main ingredients of this delicious and healthy smoothie, namely: wild garlic and spinach, and all the sources of nutrients they offer.
Wild garlic is a plant that appears in spring and whose smell resembles that of garlic. The wild garlic leaves are green and glossy and grow directly from the ground, without a related stem.
Consumption of wild garlic both in cooked food and as a natural remedy has been a tradition in several European countries.
Therefore, it has been used for centuries as a tonic for the body, thanks to its antiseptic, antibacterial, and purifying properties. Like garlic, wild garlic can have a beneficial impact on high cholesterol and hypertension, so regular consumption can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
What nutrients do wild garlic contain?
Most of the nutrients are contained in the leaves, the only part of the plant that we consume. Wild garlic contains carotenoids, vitamin A, and C, volatile oils, and mineral salts of calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, and copper.
10 Benefits of wild garlic:
This special garlic can be used internally or locally as an herbal supplement or added to poultices and other natural remedies. Here are some of the well-known health benefits of using wild garlic in your daily routine:
• Treats chronic diseases
• May improve heart health
• Treats stomach problems
• Antibacterial effect
• High cholesterol and high blood pressure
• Inflammation and infection
• Skin benefits
• Decreases the predisposition to allergies
• Detoxifying effect
• Against fatigue.
Spinach should be part of anyone’s diet because it can help relieve many ailments. Spinach can be eaten raw, in salads, juices, or smoothies.
What nutrients does spinach contain?
The benefits of spinach are due to the multitude of nutrients it contains minerals, vitamins, pigments, and phytonutrients, including potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, iron, and calcium.
7 Benefits of Spinach:
• Improves eyesight
• Balances blood pressure
• Strengthens muscles
• Speeds up metabolism
• Beneficial for gastric disorders
• Contributes to fetal development
• Beneficial effects for hair and skin.
The 2-Minute Morning Ritual That Helps Boost Metabolism and Keeps You Slim Naturally
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Times: 15 Minutes
• 2 bundles of wild garlic (cleaned and washed)
• 2 hands of spinach (cleaned and washed)
• 1 banana
• ½ avocado
• 1 tablespoon peeled hemp seeds
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• Grated ginger (1cm)
• 1 cup of coconut milk.
1. Wash the wild garlic and spinach very well and let them drain.
2. Peel the banana and slice it.
3. Add all the ingredients to the blender and mix well until completely incorporated.
Below is the result of this delicious and detoxifying wild garlic, spinach, and avocado green smoothie!
Click to Learn How You Can Lose Weight with a Well-Formulated Plan (An Excellent Fitness and Diet Plan)
Good to know:
• Do not add sugar. The recipes contain fruit, which is sweet.
• Keep in mind that you have included fruit in your drink and adjust your diet for the rest of the day so that you do not overdo it.
• Slowly chew each mouthful of smoothie before swallowing.
• To take full advantage of the nutritional and healing properties of smoothies, consume them immediately after preparation, within 15 minutes.
• It is important to have the right ingredients, but without a suitable blender, the whole preparation process can be easily compromised.
• A smoothie can be easily prepared with a blender or a food processor. These appliances are easy to use and ideal for preparing smoothies.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Super Green Cleanse Chlorella, Spinach, Parsley, and Dill Smoothie
- Best Detoxifying Cucumber, Dill, Basil, and Mint Green Smoothie
- Detoxifying Arugula, Avocado, and Kiwi Green Smoothie
- Best-Ever Detoxifying Parsley, Green Apple, Kiwi, and Mint Green Smoothie
- Best Detox Spinach, Lettuce, Lemon, Coconut Flakes Green Smoothie