I’m not sure why, but I’ve been craving green smoothies lately. And I’m talking about the green ones that are a vibrant shade of green and a bit bitter on their own.
My goal was to create something that tastes great, is packed full of greens, and is detoxifying. So here it is my garden orach, strawberry, and ginger green smoothie recipe!
After a long tiring day, I felt that an infusion of vitamins and antioxidants was the only thing that would quickly get me back on the waterline.
And since nothing is more convenient than a smoothie drunk in the morning on an empty stomach, I threw a few things in the blender, and in 2 minutes the energy bomb was ready to drink.
This smoothie is like a spreadable spring freshening up. Its juicy and hearty ingredient is strawberries, once you combined them with the earthy tones of garden orach and ginger, you’ll know what I mean. Go to your local farmers’ market and load up with fresh produce.
The base of the smoothie is garden orach which has a mild flavor like spinach. If you don’t have access to garden orach you can use any other leafy green vegetable instead.
Then there are strawberries which are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. They help flush out unwanted toxins from your body and promote healthy skin. Plus, they give the smoothie a lovely pink color!
Finally, there’s ginger for its antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory benefits. It aids digestion and helps keep things moving through your
Today I leave you with the recipe for garden orach, strawberries, and ginger smoothie that I made, but the combinations are unlimited, only the garden orach is mandatory, otherwise play with the ingredients as you like.
You can use other fruits instead of strawberries: apples, bananas, oranges, blueberries, etc
Before presenting the recipe, let’s see some information about the main ingredient of this delicious and healthy smoothie, namely: garden orach, and all the sources of nutrients it offers.
Spring rises through the gardens, but is also free, wherever it grows. And then you don’t see her all year.
Garden Orach is a leafy green vegetable that is easy to grow, nutritious, and can help detoxify your body. It tastes very similar to spinach and is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
Since ancient times, garden orach has been used for therapeutic purposes for the prevention and treatment of digestive or cardiovascular diseases, but also its antioxidant properties. It is a plant that contains many nutrients and vitamins beneficial to the body.
What nutrients does garden orach contain?
Garden orach leaves are rich in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, and selenium. They are also an important source of protein and fiber.
8 Benefits of garden orach:
• It is rich in antioxidants
• It has diuretic properties
• It is rich in fiber
• Helps to lose weight and maintain the figure
• Contributes to eye health
• Fights anemia
• May reduce the risk of cancer
• Strengthening the immune system.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Times: 10 Minutes
Because some do not appreciate the taste of garden orach, I found sweet and fragrant smoothie neighbors. Garden orach now only gives a distant scent, leaving us only its benefits.
Here is today’s recipe for 400 ml of spring detox green smoothie:
• 2 bunches of garden orach, wash well the leaves
• 200 g strawberries (with a guaranteed cooling effect)
• Lemon juice
• Ginger to taste
• 2 teaspoons of agave syrup
• 1 cup of water.
1. Wash the garden orach thoroughly under running water.
2. Wash the strawberries well and break their tails.
3. Add all the ingredients to the blender and mix well until completely incorporated.
Below you have the final result of this delicious and detoxifying garden orach, ginger, and strawberries green smoothie!
Spring is the time to start thinking about detoxing and cleansing your body after a long winter. This nutritious smoothie was created to help you do just that.
The recipe includes delicious ingredients like garden orach, strawberries, ginger, and lemon. Use this smoothie as part of your spring-cleaning routine to feel lighter, brighter, and more energized.
This drink is very high in antioxidants and compounds, making it ideal for Springtime. The sweetness of the strawberry’s pairs well with the peppery flavor of garden orach and the tangy ginger. You can also add some optional parsley for even more detoxification benefits.
This drink is super refreshing, nutritious, and very healthy. It has all the qualities, it’s a shame you don’t do it right now. Plus, it’s ready in 2 minutes. Maximum.
Great when you have guests, and you have nothing fancy in the house and you want to impress.
Good to know:
• Do not add sugar. The recipes contain fruit, which is sweet.
• Keep in mind that you have included fruit in your drink and adjust your diet for the rest of the day so that you do not overdo it.
• Slowly chew each mouthful of smoothie before swallowing.
• To take full advantage of the nutritional and healing properties of smoothies, consume them immediately after preparation, within 15 minutes.
• It is important to have the right ingredients, but without a suitable blender, the whole preparation process can be easily compromised.
• A smoothie can be easily prepared with a blender or a food processor. These appliances are easy to use and ideal for preparing smoothies.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my recipe
You may also like:
- How to Make a Perfect Green Smoothie – The 5 Rules to Follow
- Super Green Cleanse Chlorella, Spinach, Parsley, and Dill Smoothie
- Best Detoxifying Cucumber, Dill, Basil, and Mint Green Smoothie
- Detoxifying Arugula, Avocado, and Kiwi Green Smoothie
- Best-Ever Detoxifying Parsley, Green Apple, Kiwi, and Mint Green Smoothie