Green smoothies have become more and more popular nowadays, thanks to the multitude of benefits they offer to the body.
Consumed at breakfast, a glass of smoothie gives you the daily need for nutrients that your body needs to stay in good shape all day.
Green smoothies are a suitable choice especially for people who regularly consume animal protein or have less healthy eating habits.
Here is a green smoothie with chlorella, spinach, parsley, and dill that is rich in nutrients for the body and helps eliminate toxins. It is also the best energizer!
Before presenting the recipe, let’s see some information about 3 of the main ingredients of this delicious and immune-boosting winter smoothie, namely: chlorella, parsley, and dill, and all the sources of nutrients it offers.
Chlorella, like its sister spirulina, is one of the oldest known species of algae on the planet.
Regardless of the forms in which it is consumed, powder or capsules, chlorella is a natural food supplement that energizes the body, nourishes, and supports the health of the immune system, regenerates and detoxifies the body from heavy metal contamination from the environment or food, reduces inflammation, supports optimal functioning. brain, digestive system, and liver.
Also, it protects you from radiation and can help you lose weight healthily.
Chlorella is rich in chlorophyll, essential fatty acids, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, lots of micronutrients, minerals (zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium, iodine, potassium), vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, K), carotenoids and all essential amino acids.
Dried, Chlorella contains 45% protein, 20% carbohydrates, 20% fat, 5% fiber and 10% minerals.
• It nourishes the body
• It stimulates the immune system
• It fights infections
• It stops or slows down the evolution of viral hepatitis
• It detoxifies the body
• It lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
• It contributes to the optimal functioning of the digestive system
• It contributes to optimal brain function
• It helps you lose weight healthily
• It keeps the body young.
• Chlorella balances the pH
• Chlorella fights cancer
• Chlorella protects you from radiation.
Parsley is one of the most popular culinary herbs, which grows and is consumed throughout the year and has a lot of nutritional qualities.
The benefits of parsley:
• Parsley is a good antioxidant
• Parsley has a detoxifying role
• Parsley is antiallergic
• Parsley is a good diuretic
• Parsley has a vasodilating effect
• Parsley relaxes the intestinal smooth muscle fibers
• Parsley strengthens the immune system
• Parsley stimulates the activity of the gallbladder
• Neutralizes the effects of alcohol or tobacco poisoning
• Antitumor effect.
Dill has always been more than a spice, it is appreciated and used for its therapeutic effects. Dill is rich in vital vitamins, A, C, which is essential for optimal metabolic function and immune system stimulation.
An aromatic spice, native to the Mediterranean region, related to parsley and larch, dill is widely used in European countries, but also in Asian countries, especially India, where dried leaves flavor salads, steaks, sauces, and many other dishes.
Dill seeds can be added to salads, pickles, purees, vegetable stews, or steamed vegetables in thousands of possibilities and combinations.
Benefits of Dill:
• Dill is a spice that stimulates digestion
• Soothes dental pain
• Dill stimulates the proper functioning of the kidneys
• Fights depression
• Treats bruises and edema
• Dill helps with weight loss due to its diuretic properties
• Dill has anti-inflammatory effects
• Increases skin elasticity
• Effective in preventing cancer
• Antibacterial and antifungal properties
• Protects the body from the effect of free radicals.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Ingredients for This Super Cleanse Chlorella, Spinach, Parsley, Dill Green Smoothie:
• 1 tablespoon of Chlorella
• 2 hands of spinach
• 1 cup of parsley
• A few sprigs of dill
• 1 green apple
• 2 cups of water
Instructions for This Super Delicious Chlorella, Spinach, Parsley, Dill Green Smoothie:
1. Wash the apple, remove the seeds, and slice it.
2. Add the water and the greens into the blender and blend for 10-20 seconds at high speed.
3. Add the chlorella powder, the apple, and the honey and mix at high speed for another until smooth. Mixing time depends on the power of your blender (use a quality one like THIS ONE).
4. A fine and creamy mixture came out. Put in a tall glass and garnish with a slice of apple. You can also use a few chopped almonds or a mint leaf.
If you’re looking for a super cleanse smoothie, add these ingredients to your shopping list: Chlorella, spinach, parsley, and dill You’ll have a nutrient-rich, delicious drink all ready to go when the mood strikes, and it will support your body rather than harm it.
In this recipe, you can get a blast of fresh greens that are great for cleansing the body, boosting your nutrients, and getting a whole lot of goodness into your body in one tasty beverage.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- 4 Immunity Boost Winter Brightly Colored Smoothie Ideas
- How to Make a Perfect Green Smoothie – The 5 Rules to Follow
- Top 5 detox smoothie recipes for rapid weight loss
- 2 delicious and healthy smoothies for detoxifying the kidneys
- 3 green smoothie ideas for detoxifying and energizing