Did you think that only in summer you can prepare a nutritious salad, full of nutrients? Well, autumn is the perfect season for salads, only the ingredients are different.
• 250 g of arugula
• 250 g of lettuce
• 1 peeled and sliced pear
• 170 grams of red grapes, cut in half, or half a pomegranate
• 30 grams of finely chopped red onions
• 30 grams of pecans cut in half
• 30 grams of crushed feta cheese
• 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• ½ teaspoon of honey
• Black pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Put the salad in a larger bowl. Add the sliced pears, grapes, onions, pecans, and feta cheese
2. In another smaller bowl, mix the dressing ingredients – vinegar, oil, honey, and a little pepper to taste.
3. Add the dressing over the salad and stir to incorporate well
4. The salad is served as such or as a garnish for a pork or beef steak.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
You may also like:
- Delicious healthy gluten-free eggplant stuffed with vegetables and quinoa
- A delicious and low-calorie lunch: baked cauliflower baked with parmesan
- Healthy chicken breast with creamy turmeric sauce and mushrooms – low-carb recipe
- Delicious autumn porcini mushrooms with garlic, and thyme
- A delicious season recipe: pumpkin soup with nut, and sour cream