Some may think that smoothies are suitable for the warm season, but I do not agree. Smoothies are beneficial sources of nutrients throughout the year.
The nutrient-rich blend of pears, walnuts, and seasonal spices gives you a comfortable feeling while enjoying it in front of the fire with your loved ones.
The spices are what give this delicious pear and walnut smoothie a real winter flavor. If you are a fan of cinnamon, like me, add a little more – maybe half a teaspoon.
Watch out for the fresh ginger which has a more intense flavor than powdered ginger, so be careful with it, as well as with nutmeg whose taste is very intense.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
INGREDIENTS for This Spiced Pear and Walnuts Smoothie:
• ½ cup (120 ml) milk of your choice (almonds, coconut, cow milk)
• 2 sweet pears, cut into pieces
• 200 ml of Greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
• 4 tablespoons of oats
• 4 walnuts
• 4 seedless dates
• 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
• ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
• A pinch of freshly grated ginger.
INSTRUCTIONS for This Spiced Pear and Walnuts Smoothie:
1. Add the almond milk into the blender first and then all the ingredients in the order indicated.
2. Stir at high speed until smooth. Mixing time depends on the power of your blender (use a quality one like THIS)
3. A fine and creamy mixture came out. Put in a tall glass and garnish with a cinnamon stick if you prefer, or chopped walnuts, chia seeds, and a slice of pear.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my Delicious Spiced Pear and Walnuts Smoothie recipe? Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin. Thank you!
You may also like:
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Autumn delight: apples cooked with nuts, raisins, and almonds
- Super Delicious, Antioxidant, Banana, Strawberries, and Cranberries Breakfast Bowl
- Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl – Whole Grains with Fruit Madness
- Autumn Flavors in A Glass: Creamy and Antioxidant Smoothie with Baked Pumpkin, Blueberries, and Spices
- Autumn Scented Recipe: Cheesecake with Pears and Ginger