Autumn has already settled comfortably in our lives, proud to offer us its riches, seasonal fruits, (apples, pears, quinces, walnuts, plums, grapes), and vegetables (Pumpkin, mushrooms, cabbage, cauliflower, beetroot, turnip),etc. like the most from the colorful palette of autumn flavors.
Pears are not as used as they should be. That’s why todat I come up with an autumn scented cheesecake with pears and ginger recipe. The cheesecake does not require much experience so anyone can do it successfully.
This cheesecake with pears and ginger couldn’t be easier to make and doesn’t take too much to put together. It’s incredibly rich, creamy, and sweet. Mixed with the subtle hint of ginger, you’re sure to love it!
Pears give a complex taste to a simple cheesecake. For perfect texture, keep the cake cold for 24 hours.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Cooling Time: 1 hour
Fridge Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 6 hours:
• 3 eggs
• 450 grams of sweet cheese or ricotta
• 450 grams of mascarpone or cream cheese
• 50 gr of flour
• 50 grams of brown sugar
• 100 g of oatmeal
• 50 g of ginger
• 6 pears (which you will chop finely)
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
INSTRUCTIONS for this scented cheesecake with pears and ginger
1) After preparing all the necessary ingredients, make sure you turn the oven to 170 degrees
2) Cook the pears, ginger, and water in a pan. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and keep them there, covered, to soften until they become friends. About 15 minutes to lower the water.
3) Prepare a round shaped tray (tart, with detachable bottom) with a diameter of 22 cm. Grease it with a little coconut oil for a special flavor.
4) Mix the cereals in a robot to make them fine and pour them into the pan. Place them by hand and create an even layer. Make it so that you also wallpaper the walls of the tray.
5) Then go back to the cream. Put the mixture of pears and ginger in a blender.
6) Add the cheese and mascarpone and mix until you get a creamy cream.
7) Now it’s the turn of the eggs, one by one, then the flour and the vanilla extract. Stir until everything becomes creamy.
8) Pour the cream over the tart-shaped cereal layer.
9) Put the tray in the oven and leave it for 45-50 minutes. You should see that the layer of cheese has hardened.
10) Then, turn off the heat, but leave the tart in the oven for 1 hour with the oven door open. (so as not to collapse)
11) Leave it to cool for 1 hour, then put it in the fridge for 3 hours.
This cheesecake recipe will have your house smells amazing while baking. The scent of warm pear and ginger is intoxicating. All in all, this homemade cheesecake is worth the time you have to put into it.
It’s also a great recipe to make with someone else as it requires some extra hands to help out.
It’s insane, cold, with a few slices of pear next to it.
This recipe was a huge hit and I’m glad I can share it with all of you!
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it, don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
If you enjoyed this article, please follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Linkedin
You may also like:
- Plum dumplings – Grandma’s Delicious Autumn Recipe
- Scented Autumn Recipe: Baked Pumpkin with Honey, Walnuts, Orange, and Spices
- A delicious dessert of fall: pears in the oven filled with honey, nuts, and cinnamon
- Refreshing No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach Wild Blueberry Lime Jelly Cheesecake
- Fabulous No-bake Sugar-Free Low-Carb Double Blackberry and Red Currant Jelly Cheesecake
- The Most Fragrant No-Bake Sugar-Free Blueberry Jelly and Lemon Curd Cheesecake
- Autumn Flavor Madness – Sea Buckthorn Blueberry Walnuts Cheesecake (No-Bake, Sugar-Free Recipe)
- Decadent Mirror Glaze No-Bake Sugar-Free Chestnut Puree Dark Chocolate and Coffee Cheesecake
- How to Make the Best Double Apricot and Cherry Jam Cheesecake