Because it is the season of peaches and blueberries, I present to you a new idea to capitalize on them in a dessert. I will try to prepare as many desserts as possible to use peaches and blueberries during this period, from which you can choose when you are out of ideas.
Cheesecake is a dessert that I discovered in 2014 and that I fell in love with. For this cheesecake with peaches and wild blueberries, I chose the no-bake option.
I thought a lot, I wanted just as much to prepare it in the oven, both variants having the same degree of difficulty, the same waiting time (in the sense that both must be left overnight in the cold), both being equally delicious, finally, I decided to prepare the no-bake version due to the heat outside 😊)) in the idea of not turning on the oven.
Before presenting the ingredients and how to prepare this delicious no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake, let’s see some information and benefits of the main ingredients: peaches and wild blueberries.
Peaches are some of the favorite fruits of both adults and children, due to their delicious aroma and enticing scent. Peach consumption is widespread throughout the world, not only thanks to its aroma but also its rich content in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
They can be eaten either as a snack or added to a variety of dishes. Moreover, peaches are nutritious and can provide many health benefits, such as improved digestion, smoother skin, or can help reduce allergies.
The nutritional value of peaches:
Peaches should be among your favorite fruits because they have an amazing content of nutrients: vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamins E and K, thiamine, folic acid, vitamin B6, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, iron, calcium, potassium and many antioxidants.
All these active substances, to which fiber and carbohydrates are added, regulate the intestinal transit, maintain the health of the cardiovascular and nervous system, and can prevent the installation or aggravation of certain diseases.
9 Benefits of peaches:
Here are 9 of the benefits of regular peach consumption.
• Protects eyesight
• Maintain optimal body weight
• Prevent cancer
• Keep cholesterol within normal limits
• Improve cardiovascular health
• Keeps digestion healthy
• Improve the appearance of the skin
• Normalizes blood pressure
• Reduce inflammation
Blueberries fill the markets during the summer, in two variants: wild and culture. The wild ones are smaller, darker in color, a little sourer, and more fragrant. The cultivated ones are bigger, with a lighter color, towards purple, and with a less intense aroma.
Whatever you choose, you can enjoy the same benefits, provided by the blueberries. Outside of the warm season, you can also opt for frozen blueberries, which retain about 90% of the nutrients.
The nutritional value of blueberries
Blueberries are among the healthiest fruits due to their high content of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. They help prevent and treat infections and fight free radical damage.
Blueberries are rich in minerals such as iron, potassium, manganese, copper, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc, and chromium. They are also rich in vitamin K, vitamin C, and the B vitamin complex, being an important source of antioxidants.
Consuming blueberries as a snack between meals or even at breakfast helps you maintain a high level of energy, satiety, and even satisfaction because they are tasty.
11 Benefits of Wild Blueberries:
• Wild blueberries have the highest antioxidant capacity of all fruits
• Blueberries neutralize free radicals that can promote disease in the body
• Strengthen the immune system
• Reduce blood pressure
• Blueberries help reduce fat in the abdomen
• Helps maintain healthy urinary tract
• Preserve the integrity of vision
• Blueberries maintain brain health
• Blueberries reduce the risk of developing heart disease
• Helps improve constipation and digestion
• Blueberries fight cancer.
Ingredients for This No-Bake, Sugar-Free Peach and Blueberry Cheesecake:
• 400 g digestive biscuits
• 100 g unsalted butter
• 2 tbsp raw cacao.
Ingredients for the peach and wild blueberries filling:
• 500 g Mascarpone
• 500 ml unsweetened heavy cream
• 2 fresh seedless peaches (or canned)
• 1 cup of wild blueberries
• 50 g of Stevia sweetener
• 1 sachet of gelatin – 10 g
• 1 pinch of salt
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence
• 1 tbsp lemon juice / lime.
Ingredients for peach jelly:
• 250 g seedless peaches
• 5 g of gelatin
• 1 tsp of lemon juice
• 1 tbsp of Stevia sweetener.
Ingredients for peach and lemon jelly topping:
• 250 g fresh seedless peaches (or canned)
• 350 ml of peach compote
• 7 g of gelatin
• 2 tsp Stevia sweetener
• 1 tbsp lemon juice.
Instructions for Preparing This No-Bake, Sugar-Free, Peach, and Blueberry Cheesecake:
Prepare peach cheesecake base:
1. Crush the biscuits.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
3. In a bowl add the crushed biscuits and melted butter, and mix until the composition is homogeneous,
4. Place the composition thus obtained in a 26 cm springform pan, press and place in the refrigerator until the cream is ready.
Instructions for preparing peach puree:
5. 1 gelatin (5 g) is left to hydrate in 50 ml of water for 5-10 minutes.
6. Wash 250 g of peaches well, remove the seeds, squeeze well, cut into pieces, then put in a saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of Stevia sweetener, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and boil medium heat stirring constantly.
7. After halving, take the peaches off the heat, leave to cool for a few minutes, add the bloomed gelatin, then blend.
Prepare peach and wild blueberries filling:
8. 1 gelatin (10 g) is left to hydrate in 50 ml of water for 5-10 minutes.
9. Blend the 2 peaches.
10. In a bowl add the heavy cream and the Stevia sweetener, and mix until it gets a creamy consistency.
11. Add the cream cheese and hydrated gelatin, and mix for 1 minute until it reaches a creamy consistency, finally add salt, lemon juice, and vanilla essence.
12. Divide the cream into 2, now add the puree from the 2 peaches in half of the cream and mix lightly with a wooden spoon/spatula until completely incorporated.
13. Pour half of the cream (the one with the peach puree) over the biscuit base, add chopped peach pieces, and level with a spatula, cover the composition with food foil, and put it in the freezer for an hour to harden the cream.
14. Remove the peach cheesecake from the fridge, pour the peach jelly, and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and place in the freezer for one hour to harden.
15. Remove the cheesecake from the fridge, pour the rest of the cream over the peach jelly, sprinkle the blueberries, and level with a spatula, cover the composition with cling film, and place in the freezer for an hour to harden the cream.
Instructions for preparing peach and lemon jelly:
16. 1 gelatin (5g) is left to hydrate in 50 ml of water for 5 minutes.
17. Put in a pan on the fire, 150 ml of peach compote, add 1 tablespoon of sweetener, and 1 tbsp of lemon juice, stirring constantly until it starts to boil. Remove from the heat, leave to cool slightly, add gelatin, mix for a few seconds, then leave to cool.
Decorating peach and wild blueberry cheesecake:
18. Place circular, in a flower petal shape form, pieces of peach on top of the cake, pour over the lemon jelly, and place in the fridge for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
Here’s a section on this no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake with peaches and wild blueberries. The mascarpone and whipped cream are very airy and frothy, like a fine mousse.
The peach and blueberries aromas are intense and pleasant and the lemon jelly on top is sweet and sour. In essence, a nice cheesecake came out, very simple to prepare, delicious, and fabulous in appearance.
This refreshing no-bake, sugar-free peaches, and wild blueberries cheesecake has a fine texture and will surely be to everyone’s liking, you can also serve it in the family and at a more sophisticated meal, I guarantee it will cope successfully 😊.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
You may also like:
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Delicious and Aromatic Crumble with Peaches, Plums, Blackberries, Almonds, and Cardamom – Sugar-Free Recipe
- Best Low Carb, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Keto, Flavored Pumpkin and White Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Autumn Scented Recipe: Cheesecake with Pears and Ginger
- No-Bake Sugar-Free 3 Layers Chocolate Sour Cherry Cheesecake Dessert
- No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe