Some of the desserts of our childhood were also these homemade chocolate sour cherries balls.
Today I propose to you an easy, delicious dessert recipe that everyone will like. An alternative to biscuit salami, which is made from about the same ingredients.
Biscuit with cocoa balls, filled with sour cherries, and rolled in coconut are delicious and suitable for any occasion. This is a homemade, no-bake, sugar-free recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Ingredients for This No-Bake Sugar-Free Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe
• 450 g unsweetened biscuits
• 100 g coconut oil
• 40 g of cocoa
• 2 teaspoons of rum essence
• 50 g coconut, or ground walnut
• 3 tbsp of pitted sour cherries (I had a bag refrigerated in the summer)
• 100 ml of maple syrup
• 200 ml of water
Instructions for This No-Bake Sugar-Free Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe
1. Put the water with the sweetener in a bowl on the fire. After cooking for 2 minutes, remove from the heat, and add the coconut oil and rum essence.
2. Grind the biscuits on the food processor. Put the cocoa over the biscuits and mix. Pour in the syrup mix, which has cooled in the meantime.
3. Mix everything until you get a paste that can be shaped by hand. Depending on the ingredients, you may need to thicken the composition with a few biscuits or thin it with a few tablespoons of syrup.
How do you shape these chocolate balls with sour cherries?
1. With the help of a spoon I took out small portions of the composition and in the middle I formed a pit for the sour cherry. With a wet hand, I shaped it into a ball and rolled it through the coconut.
2. Put the chocolate and sour cherries balls thus obtained in the fridge for 2.3 hours, then serve.
My Recommended Kitchen Appliances:
- My Recommended Professional Grade Countertop Blender, Juicer, Smoothie or Nut Butter Maker, Precision Smart Touch Variable Speed
- Cuisinart: An Excellent, Powerful Stand Mixer
- Give It A Try to This Easy to Use Programmable Slow Cooker
- Give It A Try to This 12-Cup Stack & Snap Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my No-Bake Sugar-Free Delicious Homemade Chocolate Sour Cherries Balls Recipe?
You may also like:
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Delicious biscuits with coconut flakes and grated apples
- Vegan gluten-free almond snack bars with dates filling
- Delicious and Aromatic Crumble with Peaches, Plums, Blackberries, Almonds, and Cardamom – Sugar-Free Recipe
- Autumn Scented Recipe: Cheesecake with Pears and Ginger