Delicious cheesecake with cherries and chocolate. A delicious dessert with a crunchy biscuit base, a fine cheese filling, and chocolate cream. All these tastes are surrounded by a sour cherry taste.
That’s what I call a complete dessert. And as spectacular as it sounds, it’s extremely simple and easy to do. The hardest part is the waiting time to be ready to enjoy.
If you want a complete dessert, without wasting hours in the kitchen to prepare it, surely this recipe for no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake with cherries and chocolate in 3 layers, is to your liking.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Total time: 1h: 5 minutes
Ingredients for this no-bake, sugar-free 3 layers sour cherry and chocolate cheesecake
Cake Base Ingredients:
• 270 g digestive biscuits
• 2 tablespoons cocoa
• 100 g butter minimum 60%
Ingredients for Chocolate Filling – first layer:
• 140 g dark chocolate 85% cocoa
• 100 ml of liquid cream
Ingredients for Mascarpone and Cherry Filling – second layer:
• 200 ml of liquid cream
• 500 g Mascarpone
• 1 teaspoon almond essence
• 5 g of gelatine
• 150 g pitted sour cherries
Ingredients for the Sour Cherry Jelly:
• 200 g pitted sour cherries
• 50 g organic sweetener
• 5 g of gelatine
50 g of white chocolate flakes or grated.
How to make this no-bake, sugar-free 3 layers sour cherry and chocolate cheesecake
1. Grind the biscuits in a blender but not too hard.
2. Put the biscuits in a bowl, add the cocoa and melted butter, and mix until completely incorporated.
3. Put the mixture in a cake pan and press until it is even.
4. Heat 100 ml of liquid cream and pour it over the chocolate, mix until perfectly blended.
5. In a mixing bowl pour 200 ml of liquid cream, and start mixing, constantly adding 50 g of sweetener.
6. Add mascarpone and continue to mix, and at the end when the composition becomes creamy add the almond essence.
7. Put the gelatine in a cup, add 50 ml of cold water, mix until smooth, and leave to hydrate for 10 minutes.
8. After it has hydrated, add the liquid gelatine to the mascarpone mixture and mix for another 10 seconds.
9. Put in a bowl half the amount of mascarpone cream, add the chocolate mixture, and mix until smooth.
10. Pour the mixture thus obtained over the biscuit base of the cake and level.
11. Add the 150 g of sour cherries, add the other half of the mascarpone cream, and level.
12. Put the cake in the fridge until the cherry jelly is finished.
13. Put the other 200 g of sour cherries in a pan, add the rest of the sweetener, mix and let it boil for 5 minutes.
14. Remove from the heat, leave to cool for 5 minutes, then mix with a hand mixer.
15. Put the gelatine in a cup, add 50 ml of cold water, mix until smooth, and leave to hydrate for 10 minutes.
16. After hydration, pour the gelatine into the sour cherry jelly, mix well, then pour the composition over the cake, and level well, and put it in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
17. You can decorate with white chocolate flakes.
I recommend you let the cake harden overnight, this way you will get a perfect cheesecake and easy to slice.
This no-bake sugar-free cheesecake with sour cherries and chocolate is a rich, dense, and very delicious dessert. It takes patience until we slice the first portion because, besides the cooking time, it has to stay cold for a few hours!
Best prepare this delicious sugar-free cheesecake with sour cherries and chocolate in the evening and open it the next morning. That is if you can sleep with the thought that you have a super delicious dessert in the fridge 😊)))
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
Hi guys, what do you think about my delicious no-bake, sugar-free cheesecake recipe in 3 layers with sour cherries and chocolate? please leave your thoughts in the comments section below, and don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!
You may also like:
- Vegan festive black forest cake (Foret Noire) with cherries and chocolate
- Delicious chocolate and almonds muffins (without flour)
- Homemade Low Carbs, Keto, Vegan, Sugar-Free, Fresh Sour Cherry Jam
- Healthy and Delicious Homemade Sugar-Free Sour Cherry and Chocolate Chunks Ice Cream
- Autumn Scented Recipe: Cheesecake with Pears and Ginger