I think a smoothie is a perfect combination. It is tasty, it is healthy, it is made quickly and it satisfies the need for “something good” in a very convenient way. a few ingredients, a blender, and you’re ready.
This winter immune-boosting pomegranate, beetroot, and grapefruit smoothie is the perfect way to get those nutrients in your body, which will boost your immune system, slow down premature aging and give you an extra dose of energy.
Winter smoothies are a kind of treat that makes winter and gloomy weather easier. They are tasty and worth getting into your daily habit.
What could go better than this delicious winter smoothie with pomegranate, beetroot, and grapefruit?
Among many other benefits that come with these ingredients full of vitamins and minerals, pomegranate is full of antioxidants, beets detoxify the liver, and grapefruit strengthens immunity.
Combine pomegranate, beetroot, and grapefruit and you’ll get a formidable smoothie against disease and premature aging that will boost your immunity in the winter.
Before presenting the recipe, let’s see some information about 3 of the main ingredients of this delicious and healthy smoothie, namely: pomegranate, beetroot, grapefruit, and all the sources of nutrients it offers.
Pomegranates are increasingly popular among people who want to have a healthy lifestyle due to studies that support their healing properties and nutritional value.
In the composition of these fruits, we find minerals (Iodine, Iron, Potassium, Silicon, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Manganese, Copper), vitamins (A, C, B1, B2, B6, B12, E, and P), fibers and 15 amino acids very beneficial to our body.
Fiber present in a significant amount in pomegranate helps the proper functioning of the digestive system and at the same time regulates digestion.
• It helps remedy digestive problems
• Prevention of heart disease
• It is beneficial for anemia
• Positive effects on oral health
• Cancer prevention
• Reduction of inflammation in the body
• Reduction of pain caused by arthritis
• Elimination of fungal and bacteriological infections
Beetroot has been known and used for centuries to treat several conditions, but it is also one of the most nutritious foods due to the complex of vitamins and minerals it contains.
Beetroot is a food rich in vitamin B, manganese, potassium, fiber, iron, phosphorus, but also vitamin C. It is one of the most beneficial vegetables for liver health, and beetroot juice is one of the richest foods. as a source of natural antioxidants and nitrates.
So, regular consumption of beets is an effective way to consume the nutrients and the amount of fiber your body needs. Beetroot is part of alkaline foods.
The benefits of beets:
• Beet consumption can lower the risk of cancer.
• Beets can cleanse the liver of toxins.
• Consumption of beets improves intestinal transit.
• Beets can help regulate cholesterol.
• Beets help regulate blood pressure
• Beets have anti-inflammatory properties.
The Tropical Secret for Healthy Weight Loss – 100% Natural, GMO-Free, FDA Approved
Whether it’s white, yellow, pink, or bright red, grapefruit has a lot of health benefits. Good news? It can relieve hunger, lower cholesterol, and bring in a significant amount of fiber.
Considered one of the best foods for breakfast, you should not limit your consumption to only in the morning. Grapefruit can be a great snack (low in calories) that hydrates and energizes you.
• Grapefruit contains more water than almost any other fruit
• Grapefruit can accelerate weight loss
• Grapefruit can lower bad cholesterol
• Grapefruit can strengthen the immune system
• Grapefruit can reduce triglyceride levels
• Grapefruit can lower blood pressure
• Grapefruit can keep your blood sugar under control
• Grapefruit could speed up wound healing
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour
Ingredients for This Immune Boosting Grapefruit Smoothie:
• 1 cup of pomegranate juice
• 1 cup of Greek yogurt
• 2 small boiled red beets
• 2 pink grapefruits, peeled and seeded, cut into pieces
• 1 tbsp of chia seeds
• ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
• 3 cloves
• 1 tbsp of honey
Instructions for This Immune Boosting Pomegranate, Beetroot, and Grapefruit Smoothie:
1. Wash the 2 beets and put them to boil (for 40-45 minutes), let them cool for 5 minutes, then cut them into cubes
2. Peel the grapefruits and remove the seeds, then cut them.
3. Add the pomegranate juice into the blender first and then all the other ingredients in the indicated order
4. Stir at high speed until smooth. Mixing time depends on the power of your blender (use a quality one like THIS ONE)
5. A fine and creamy mixture came out. Put in a tall glass and garnish with pomegranate seeds, chia seeds, coconut flakes, and a slice of grapefruit.
The Only 100% Natural Formula that Helps Torching Off Fat from Your Problem Areas – FDA Approved, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
The combination of ingredients is perfect because they are all high in Vitamin C, antioxidants, and anthocyanins.
This immune-boosting grapefruit smoothie is a deliciously healthy breakfast with a boost of antioxidants to get you through your day.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read our Disclaimer for more info.
What do you guys think about my article?
Leave your thoughts below in the comment section! And if you like it don’t forget to share it, and follow me on social media Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Bloglovin’. Thank you!
You may also like:
- Super Delicious, Antioxidant, Banana, Strawberries, and Cranberries Breakfast Bowl
- Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl – Whole Grains with Fruit Madness
- Top 5 detox smoothie recipes for rapid weight loss
- 2 delicious and healthy smoothies for detoxifying the kidneys
- Superfoods – The Complete Guide: What Are They? Benefits, Importance, Types, Use, Recipes